Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hu1Admins...

Discussion on Hu1Admins... within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 01/30/2013, 13:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuratBJK View Post
This is just world itself. Full of shameness and other bullshits. One man gets the power and do whatever he wants to do, never care about the policy, rules, interests etc.
I hope he burns in hell for the ego he has, just for abusing the ambience and gameplay for players and all for just an online game.
Exactly!
This is the admin banned me all ships ip address, unduly
Shot of the civilian his ship of admin
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2013, 18:16   #17

IM LeBu*59* from Hungary 1 add me hungaryans to skype: bullterrierasd
vegyetek fel mágyárok
Old 01/31/2013, 11:59   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuratBJK View Post
This is just world itself. Full of shameness and other bullshits. One man gets the power and do whatever he wants to do, never care about the policy, rules, interests etc.
I hope he burns in hell for the ego he has, just for abusing the ambience and gameplay for players and all for just an online game.
Very well said! In case of this particular admin of the hu1 server he is completely falling in love with POWER. He is acting and talking on the game chat as a celebrity. He even has a facebook fan page where he is and can be lionized! The whole situation is so disgusting. It's like a sociological experiment but there is no Dr. Z. to stop it