Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request help] WP 669 + Scripts

Discussion on [Request help] WP 669 + Scripts within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry [Request help] WP 669 + Scripts

Hi, I don't suppose anyone could give me a bit of help with this autolock for uridium wars? I have this WP 669 with some autolock, show enemies on minimap etc. But I dont know how to actually inject them as 1 its Russian. 2.Google translate cant translate the russian íóíííóíí etc and 3. I just generally don't know what to do. If anyone could please make a video or give me a fairly detailed description in English or something that can easily be translated to english. This would be helpful.
Old 11/04/2012, 04:14   #2

elite*gold: 79
Thats imposible now because Darkorbit had new packet system
Old 11/04/2012, 04:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaboortsog View Post
Thats imposible now because Darkorbit had new packet system
uri wars
Old 11/04/2012, 09:48   #4

Yes, he is talking about UridiumWars! I would appreciate the same help.I also have the WP+scripts, but have no idea on how to use them )
Old 11/04/2012, 13:01   #5

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethm1980 View Post
Yes, he is talking about UridiumWars! I would appreciate the same help.I also have the WP+scripts, but have no idea on how to use them )
good that you have no idea
I don't miss autolockers on uridium wars
#closerequest
Old 11/04/2012, 13:29   #6

noobbb, no autolock in uridium wars
#closerequest
Old 11/06/2012, 12:59   #7

Yes, we want autolock because there are already a lot of people using them, and we only get destroyed because we don't have it, at elast my ship is FE with 32 pilot points...but i still get locked on from a great distance and destroied without even seeing the enemy...
Old 11/06/2012, 13:46   #8

elite*gold: 13
well then fly into the enemy and try to fight back, you get locked out of screen then start running away without considering what kind of noob might be shooting you. I got autolocked by a guy with fats in 4-2 and i turned around (I don't have fats) and killed him...

NO AUTOLOCKS thats how it started in darkorbit 1 person gets autolocked and then someone looks for it finds it and passes it to next version then theres everyone who has it,