Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boxy Date & Time?

Discussion on Boxy Date & Time? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Boxy Date & Time?

You use to be able to change your date on your p.c. to saturday and start the bot and it would be free for GG and Pet functions.... i can not get this to work anymore.... does anone know a way to hack the file to get it to do that again or any other way to get it to work like that again? THX
Old 10/01/2012, 08:08   #2

elite*gold: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by reoddae View Post
You use to be able to change your date on your p.c. to saturday and start the bot and it would be free for GG and Pet functions.... i can not get this to work anymore.... does anone know a way to hack the file to get it to do that again or any other way to get it to work like that again? THX
Ohh my *** thas ImPossible
Just wait to Saturday and Monday
You are luckely to have Free bot to bonus boxes
Old 10/01/2012, 14:09   #3

elite*gold: 10
You can change at saturday, friday and thursday your timezone. Then it works

Tags
boxy, free, gg, reod is a pimp