Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Info] Cracking Server License Ibot, Kbot...

Discussion on [Info] Cracking Server License Ibot, Kbot... within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Info] Cracking Server License Ibot, Kbot...

Nobody in the forum that can crack the ibot, kbot or.
An interesting thing would be to isolate the version of the bot so it does not actualize in order to continue using the version that is to crakeado.
I tried to unpack both bots have investigated the issue with various programs, spent the list of programs used by if they serve something.

I want to keep this thread for us to work in common forum users interested.

Useful programs:
NET decompiler which you can see the source code. (Eye) I also tested with PB-DObot and I've gotten quite useful code.

I tried to find different options Holly Dog, Resour Hack, Cheat Engine, Fox, ect

I sent kbot ibot and a friend who knows different programming languages ​​at a professional level and is already working on the issue, the idea is to make a server like having two bots make a patch to isolate the program have not actualize and to enable all accounts whether or not purchased licenses.
The idea is to keep each time an update for X depending on which version of bot, if give judgment by dark orbit would update the patch as soon as the NEXT ibot or kbot is online.

If anyone wants to participate only have to do here, the completed project will be placed on libertan with corresponding source code.

Greetings to all.

PS: I hope that interested in the topic.

EDIT:
DJ Java Decompiler 3.11
RDG Packer Detector v0.6.9
Thanks
22 Users
Old 09/22/2012, 21:42   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitwolf View Post
An interesting thing would be to isolate the version of the bot so it does not actualize in order to continue using the version that is to crakeado.
I tried to unpack both bots have investigated the issue with various programs, spent the list of programs used by if they serve something.

Useful programs:
NET decompiler which you can see the source code. (Eye) I also tested with PB-DObot and I've gotten quite useful code.

I tried to find different options Holly Dog, Resour Hack, Cheat Engine, Fox, ect

I sent kbot ibot and a friend who knows different programming languages ​​at a professional level and is already working on the issue, the idea is to make a server like having two bots make a patch to isolate the program have not actualize and to enable all accounts whether or not purchased licenses.
The idea is to keep each time an update for X depending on which version of bot, if give judgment by dark orbit would update the patch as soon as the NEXT ibot or kbot is online.

If anyone wants to participate only have to do here, the completed project will be placed on libertan with corresponding source code.

Greetings to all.

Interesting , i want to join but i don't understand what i ahve to do because i'm not good at programming
Old 09/22/2012, 21:44   #3

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBossGio View Post
Interesting , i want to join but i don't understand what i ahve to do because i'm not good at programming
i think you don't have anything to do there if you're not good in programming

Quote:

Useful programs:

Greetings to all.

btw. so you will always post the source code of your work or what? i dont understand what do you want to do
Old 09/22/2012, 21:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBossGio View Post
The idea is to make a patch and a server as was done in the old pbdobot or udobot, the server is to verify the licenses as does the original server with kbot and ibot.
The patch would be the one that makes the current version of both bots connect to our server and not where currently connected.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2012, 21:58   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,723
Do this project but dont post the sources! Good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2012, 22:37   #6

Very interesting, I'm just a beginner in programming language.
Just an advice, if you make a patch, don't share the source code of it.
Anyway, wish you good luck...
Old 09/22/2012, 22:40   #7

dude nice project, but u need 100% trusted members, because if the complete source code goes of the ibot goes public we are all screwed....
i dont want ibot to be the next udobot/idobut
Old 09/22/2012, 22:51   #8

If would work nice job :-)
Old 09/22/2012, 22:53   #9

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 331/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,200
I can help you maybe, add me in skype ~ heaven.epvp
Old 09/22/2012, 23:05   #10

elite*gold: 7
I know how to make new version of PBDOBot server license, but i cannot decompile PBDOBot Server License.exe :/ If some 1 helps me I'll give you the license ofc
Old 09/22/2012, 23:20   #11

#1 IBot isn't in .NET language.
#2 After every DO update IBot need new packets = new version
#3 Record packets which send and receive from license server IBot and write it in server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/23/2012, 00:35   #12

Quote:

Huuummmmmmmmmm You have miss V.I.R.U.S ??? !!!! He sell Ibot Crack !!!
Go Zhyk.ru!
Old 09/23/2012, 01:33   #13

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 3,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by YbasIc~ View Post
Huuummmmmmmmmm You have miss V.I.R.U.S ??? !!!! He sell Ibot Crack !!!
Go Zhyk.ru!
You're not the real Ybasic, faker..... >.>

Right and here gives other ppl which can crack Ibot/Kbot/PBDO-Bot......
But i'm interesst, what you and the other ppl can soon make.

greez
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2012, 09:05   #14

You can track packet with wpe, but i think that you cant rewrite it in server right?
Old 09/23/2012, 09:20   #15

hi, man ^^
i use vb.net,now not have time for crack programm...
for "crack" login in the ibot/kbot
start-run-cmd ---> netstat -nb (search ibot) ip for checking license, redirect to virtual server in hosts in windows,or create sql for db...

for crack pbdo-bot now create System.Data.SQLite.dll(reflect and resolve error change login and authentification...) NOT CRACK PBDO-BOT FILE!

for more information just ask...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMiszczu View Post
#1 IBot isn't in .NET language.
#2 After every DO update IBot need new packets = new version
#3 Record packets which send and receive from license server IBot and write it in server
LOL? not change source, change check license in new db...

Quote:
Originally Posted by danema View Post
You can track packet with wpe, but i think that you cant rewrite it in server right?
useless and just redirect checking license