Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

booty boxing boxybot

Discussion on booty boxing boxybot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
booty boxing boxybot

i am not picking up any booty boxes with my boxybot accounts. what is the deal? you think it has something to do with my timings? it goes to the box, sits there for 5 secs but does not actually pick anything up

EDIT: changing back to default timings fixed the issue
Old 08/12/2012, 07:10   #2

elite*gold: 50
yes, it pick up but dont show you anythig, bacause U did not recieve anything good, and when is something really good in booty, BB is say loot 1,2,3....
Old 08/12/2012, 07:27   #3

use the original boxybot timing or use slower one
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2012, 07:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by harisze View Post
yes, it pick up but dont show you anythig, bacause U did not recieve anything good, and when is something really good in booty, BB is say loot 1,2,3....
no it says i have same amount of keys. i will use default settings for the event. thanks guys

« Booty & LF4 | X bot »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
boxybot booty
07/08/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
can i block boxybot from collecting booty boxes ? cuz i want them to be spent on the double chance of lf4 event. is putting it to only gold booty work ?
Boxing without bot?
01/28/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Just wondered if there is anything that allows you to see where the boxes are instead of roaming the maps and hoping you'll find some.
Boxing...
08/25/2011 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
Hi! Is safe bots as UDObot or BoxyBot when I update code of honey boxes after all starts of botting? :awesome: Sorry for my english... ;)
World's first boxing movie in 3D coming in 2012: "Tag Team Boxing"
07/22/2011 - Movies & Series - 2 Replies
for fans of boxing and 3D movies: World's first boxing movie in 3D coming in 2012: "Tag Team Boxing". See first teaser in German released just a few days before http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVS5O7e16aE
Boxing
06/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
Think, from when you start out as a level 1, all the way up only using boxing! I'd go with using a tro because they have the most hp, and since it will probley take longer to kill, i'd be hell trying to level up, though a warrior could be good with superman, but you can't use a sheild without a weapon...or can you? Anyway, if you do try it, the big thing is asking if you should used all fixed equip(so you get more attack and def from items) or using -5%/-3% stuff.... It's be hard to...