Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strange Kbot

Discussion on Strange Kbot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Strange Kbot

I put my pc just on, i got a sort of error message saying unable to connect wrong jabber code and that my pc blocked kbot control center will i continue... Why do i get those messages when im not even running kbot? There are more people using this pc so it's really anoying if this would come up evreytime.
Old 08/07/2012, 10:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
you have to close the kbot cc too not only the kbot, then it won´t show up till u use kbot again, make a jabber account and login should work if not disable fireall then i shouldn´t be blocked anymore

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Verlosung]Strange Flamethrower|Strange Kunai
10/05/2011 - Team Fortress 2 - 16 Replies
Schreibt einfach eine Zahl zwischen 1 und 5. Jeder kann nur eine der beiden Waffen gewinnen. Viel Glück!
Can anyone trade a strange rocket launcher for a strange pistol?
09/27/2011 - Team Fortress 2 - 1 Replies
bleh
Kbot/Kerkava[Licenses][Support]kbot no gg 8euro kbot gg 18euro
04/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Hi Support and Seller Site in English, Germany,Polish and ohter Buy- kbotgg.pl/bk.html Forum- forum.kbotgg.pl KBot no gg 8euro Kbot gg 18euro Krekava 180days 12euro
Strange...
11/07/2009 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Hello, Using google chrome i made 2 pupils for my main brute "garuda-i" since he is @level 14, and the 2 have some special standing pose. I can't show you any fight of these brutes because re-watch feature not working anymore on mybrutecom, but you can try to fight with them and see it your-self: - democles-3 - p6td-dlx