Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FastReger for VIRUS's crack owners

Discussion on FastReger for VIRUS's crack owners within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/27/2012, 16:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by outerrim View Post
its thats a crack ?

or what is this ?
just read the first post.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help with unknown virus's trainer
09/27/2011 - S4 League - 1 Replies
every time i run it i press F5 and then after i use the bypass a pop-up saying "Themida An external exception occurred (Address: 0x124ba07) Please, contact [email protected]. Thank you!" wat does dis mean? (and when i remove the hacks that r in the S4L folder s4L just crashes after it says "pentavision" plz help =( http://r9.fodey.com/2177/1f5ce85f2a014c37adee0266 7b11c548.0.gif
Looking for Pax Jax owners who just used it only on EU
08/14/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
HI I'm therefore looking for someone or your friends who still got their Pax Jax code, but only redeemed it on the EU servers. I'm a NA sever player and I'm a Taiwanese who love this game~ I would be very grateful if someone could help me to that me get your used Pax Jax code. (Pax Jax,Nightmare Cho'gath, Perseus Pantheon code can use both sever~ but Riot Singed can not. well I also not have a Riot Singed too ) contact me in game or my skype:grantskip2 if you're interested in...
AgBot 2.5.6 Virus's
12/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Ive been Using AgBot for quite a While now and its great. But since the new version has come out after the Legend 3 update. Agbot has given me LOADS of viruses:cool:. Ive had a look on the internet and some of these threads but i cant find anything, Im using AVG Virus protection and it can only heal some of the viruses. Can sombody please give me a link or if they know how to get rid of them. Also now i have the new version i can only start sro with the bot and nuconnector. Now i just get this...
To The Owners Of Darklordseo
08/28/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Do me a favor you retarded nubs. Just because you need players does not mean you can come to the other popular EO servers and recruite for yours. I personally love seeing BC's like the following (and this was taken from the BC log) 53251 14561767 Gunner 1219881426 0 Darklordseo loking 4 people currently working on 5th summon..High drop rates ws Its rather sad and pathetic you have to attempt to steal players. Going to suck even more for you when 3 servers i know have Knights of the...