Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iBOT Crack BONANZA

Discussion on iBOT Crack BONANZA within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iBOT Crack SPAM CRAZINESS

..HI, i just logged in from a very deep sleep. but now as i check the forum for DO news and what not, i see lots of noobs spamming the whole section w/ nonsense spams and people whining for cracks. i see multiple threads about it all of the same content.

for botters sake, stop this. it ruins the whole forum section. THIS IS A FORUM, A VENUE WHERE WE COULD ALL TALK ABOUT ONE THING AT ONE PLACE. ITS NOT A PRESCHOOL WHERE EVERY CHILD GETS A CHANCE TO TALK NONSENSE EVEN THE TEACHERS TALKING.

JEEZ. Learn to use or if ur looking for something that is UP-TO-DATE, REFRESH UR PAGE. scan pages 1 to 3 for that thing before u post another THREAD !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/25/2012, 03:52   #2

There was just one spammer who pushed very old threads about that, i know is annoying but we cant do anything just wait a ban for that guy.
Old 06/25/2012, 03:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanledark View Post
There was just one spammer who pushed very old threads about that, i know is annoying but we cant do anything just wait a ban for that guy.
really? i ddnt bother looking at them. just got annoyed seeing threads having same names, and obviously same contents. (NOOBS!) the world would perhaps be a better place to live in. w/o these types of people. ryt?
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/25/2012, 18:33   #4

SO TRUE. (PEOPLE, PEOPLE.. LEARN!)
Old 06/25/2012, 18:39   #5

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Hello,

Of course I agree with your statement. There is a lot of spam in this forum. But also, we have really only got one mod which is active a lot (no offense to the other two, honestly)
But wouldn't this be considered spam also? It has got nothing to do with Dark Orbit, am I right?

If you wish to try and help fix this mess try becoming a Guardian, reporting posts, but don't say #closerequest etc.
Mods respond quicker to a post/topic when it is reported.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/25/2012, 18:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkBusterREMIX View Post
SO TRUE. (PEOPLE, PEOPLE.. LEARN!)
ikr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbyii View Post
Hello,

Of course I agree with your statement. There is a lot of spam in this forum. But also, we have really only got one mod which is active a lot (no offense to the other two, honestly)
But wouldn't this be considered spam also? It has got nothing to do with Dark Orbit, am I right?

If you wish to try and help fix this mess try becoming a Guardian, reporting posts, but don't say #closerequest etc.
Mods respond quicker to a post/topic when it is reported.
yea, a spam? i thought so too. i just tried to make a point. people just cant understand. becoming a guardian, idk, ill have to think about it. thx for the suggestion anyway
Old 06/25/2012, 20:19   #7

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
#closed
Closed Thread