Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Range in iBot/kBot

Discussion on Range in iBot/kBot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Range in iBot/kBot

Hello,

Good evening ePvP! I was wondering what/if there is a perfect range for these bots to kill bk in x-7 to where I don't get killed or rarely having to run to port.

Thanks in advance,

Cruz
Old 06/19/2012, 10:41   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidianknight View Post
Hello,

Good evening ePvP! I was wondering what/if there is a perfect range for these bots to kill bk in x-7 to where I don't get killed or rarely having to run to port.

Thanks in advance,

Cruz
try something betwen 700 - 800..
Old 06/19/2012, 10:46   #3

Hello,

Okay, I've read around and some say it's based on speed of ship. What would you recommend for a full speed goli?

-Cruz
Old 06/19/2012, 10:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidianknight View Post
Hello,

Okay, I've read around and some say it's based on speed of ship. What would you recommend for a full speed goli?

-Cruz
that is for golly
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2012, 11:04   #5

Okay
Old 06/19/2012, 12:00   #6

i always use 690 for the little NPC's
and 745 for the bigger NPC's
with full speed goli
Old 06/19/2012, 12:26   #7

Hello,

Well, this is the configs I'm using and they seem to be working pretty dam good.

1. 5 speed gen rest shields, 4 shields rest lasers on drones.

2. all shields on ship and drones.

The bk's and blk's I have on 800 and lk on 750.. Seem to be working pretty good. The ship is a goli with 8 iris lvl 16 and 1 apis lvl 16. 6 LF4 lvl 16 as well.

Got the ships going in x-7 in outfit, maybe this will boost productivity. At least it'll definitely get the bk quests done ALOT quicker.

EDIT: Also, the pets are on Auto Loot so boosts up uri productivity some as well. Being the pet's get exp anyways, having them on guard just didn't seem more beneficial to me as they are both lvl 15 ha.

-cruz