Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Timings for Boxybot :D

Discussion on Timings for Boxybot :D within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Timings for Boxybot :D

Hi ya all,

For those was searching an best timings for boxybot here i come with one of them.

Download:
Virustotal:

Click the button [Thanks] if i helped
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/15/2012, 01:49   #2

lol man there have been like over 50 post with timings no one ask for them because u can just search forum for it. Desperate for thanx
Old 06/15/2012, 06:06   #3

That's not why anyone doesn't ask for it anymore dude...

The reason is because it would take a ****** x5 to not know how to change the timings on their own. Also if they can't do that they can always look at the manual which is pretty short for a manual...
Old 06/15/2012, 08:52   #4

Received Thanks: 1,397
True, and the best timings are your timings. If you tamper with them sooner or later you're gonna find what suits you and it will be a lot safer than the one's in cracks.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
bot, boxy, cc, lol, timings

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BoxyBot Timings
09/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 37 Replies
I know that since IBot is down, many people have started to use BoxyBot. The only problem with this, though, is that there is a box limit and then a "cooldown", which can get annoying if we aren't at the computer to quick start the bot again. I have edited the timings files for BoxyBot so that now it can collect 1k boxes with no cooldown and no waiting time between each box. Link: Here Virus Total: Here Just download the file and then plug it into your BoxyBot folder. It works for all...
New Fast ''Timings'' For Boxybot
06/30/2012 - DarkOrbit - 21 Replies
Hi, I'm Botting On boxybot every days, and modified a timings, i make 32.000 Uri in 9 hours, (For boxybot it's Good), This timings, Modified for the bot don't fly if the enemy is nearby, if he attacks you, the ship flee, no if he is nearby, 180.000 Seconds Of BonusBoxes, and 1000 Boxes after a rests, (Of two seconds xD) It's Really Good timings Sorry For my english. Download Link: timings.xml VT(LOLOLOL):...
BoxyBot ~timings~
05/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
Can somewone giveme the faster timings pls I've resolved
Boxybot Timings and map images
05/22/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
i need boxybot timings and map images plz...
Boxybot + timings.
05/09/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Hello comunity , is a boxy bot Recommendation: move to a good company without invaders. or maybe not do 16 deaths in 8 hours. Anti kill function: 90% + Damage to vants, repairs automatically. HELP: ¿Server? : Ej: es1 -> Spain 1 es2 -> Spain 3.