Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bid Bot

Discussion on Bid Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bid Bot

Ok guys i think the title says it all. Not trying to be a moocher but just for reasons and I bet others are asking the same question too... Is there a bot that bids for you on dark orbit that works?
Details I know:
The one made by kebab90 does not actually bid, I tried it on 2 bids and neither of them worked.
Also the one made by GAHN is getting an update as he said in a post. But it is going to be after the script helper or whatever its name is.Honestly I don't want to bug him because he is a busy person ( not that anyone else isn't)
So is there another than these two?
Old 05/17/2012, 23:01   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIHOWSITGOING View Post
Ok guys i think the title says it all. Not trying to be a moocher but just for reasons and I bet others are asking the same question too... Is there a bot that bids for you on dark orbit that works?
Details I know:
The one made by kebab90 does not actually bid, I tried it on 2 bids and neither of them worked.
Also the one made by GAHN is getting an update as he said in a post. But it is going to be after the script helper or whatever its name is.Honestly I don't want to bug him because he is a busy person ( not that anyone else isn't)
Bot by GAHN works
Old 05/17/2012, 23:09   #3

Quote:
Details I know:
can u tell me what happened with my tool when not work is it simply not bidding or logout or what kind of error
thx

Quote:
Details I know:
pls try again i update the post at the first post and tell me if there is an error thx
Old 05/19/2012, 21:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Killa View Post
Bot by GAHN works
No it doesn't. He himself said it does not and it needs an update. After a bid it logs out and says it is not responding even though I can use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebab90 View Post
can u tell me what happened with my tool when not work is it simply not bidding or logout or what kind of error
thx

pls try again i update the post at the first post and tell me if there is an error thx
It wont bid. I tried it out and I put the minutes and everything in and I got to the part where you chose what you want to bid on and amount so I chose on item and I put the amount of 200000 then I let the bid end and logged into my account and I still had the money that the bot was supposed to bid with.

« Bug | [SCAM] ACERS »