Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UnderGround(s) of DarkOrbit

Discussion on UnderGround(s) of DarkOrbit within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
UnderGround(s) of DarkOrbit

At the beginning info for Mr.Limited - it's just an info topic so don't close it as you always do

I think that this topic will be usefull for everybody All should know what UG is and what UG are active...

Short description
UnderGround is an organisation which keep all usefull bugs, tricks, cracks, etc. from DarkOrbit of course

Vocation of UnderGround
s you know BugPoint got access to all forums like epvp so bugs which are posted there are called 'public'. These bugs got very short lifetime couse BP can find out them easy of forums like this. UG is to keep most important bugs away from public forums to extend their lifetime what mostly works

Known UnderGrounds and short descriptions
- probably UG which was first. There are things that you never dreamed of why? Couse it's closed UG and it's horrible hard to get there...
- first UG which was created here, for english/deutsch lang ppl. We've got the biggest community and we are here the longest. Other UnderGrounds are just a copy of our Official UG
- UG created after Official UG. It's on forum of the most known (I think) kbot reseller old_friend
- what can I say... At the beginning somebody created this UG to not let Official UG be the best one but he gaved up and then 'version 2.0' was created by Mr.Limited (no comment). Official UG wanted to be also official one of epvp but of course moderators/admins are to greedy (no offence).

I think that these are all the biggest known UnderGrounds

Recrutation rules
I think that everybody knows how the way goes To join UG you need to give working, new bug and need to bu trustable. Of course every UG got also other rules

I think that it's all
Hope that now ppl will understand meaning of UnderGround

PS if anybody (UG owner, etc) wants me to add here new description about his UG or to correct actual descriptions pls write it here or just PM me
also pls correct my mistakes if there are any
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/06/2012, 17:02   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,417
haha no.
Sure, all other undergrounds are copy from yours.
Ok...
And the biggest community? I dont think so...
I get every day probably 20 new messages about our underground.
Now i have over 150 applications (deleted more then 2 times ~100!)
So dont write things about u dont know!
#Closed!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread