Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[In Testing] Soniyo's Uri Gen

Discussion on [In Testing] Soniyo's Uri Gen within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/25/2012, 02:28   #46

elite*gold: 0
This guy has more than a hundred thanks. Give him a chance guys. It's not like those guys with only 1 post and no thanks.
Old 04/25/2012, 02:50   #47

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korywon View Post
This guy has more than a hundred thanks. Give him a chance guys. It's not like those guys with only 1 post and no thanks.
Well, its not hard to prove.
If he can hack into dark orbit servers to get uridium from his generator LOL
then he can download hypercam and upload a video of it.
my brother is 6 years old and he got a youtube page with uploaded video"s on it ...
or in the couple days this topic has been open. he could at least tried to let ONE guy test this... but no...

Closerequest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt-Fighter View Post
So a buddy from east 1 told me to search this and this is what I found

soooo is that you and are you a ghost?
lol if you read further in the forum topic you posted, this was all a joke, this guy didnt die.

But i do not think this is the same person.
Beceause a well respected player who used dark orbit forum offten. i dont think he wil bot or use scripts or whatever. it would just be stupid

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[In Development] Soniyo's Uridium Generator
05/22/2012 - DarkOrbit - 105 Replies
Hey everyone, So far the Uridium Gen is coming along quite nicely. The link www.darkorbit.com/admin has not only been hacked but also i used a few admins credentials as well(Believe me it was harder then you all think) .Apparently i has to hack the admins login as well in order to get into another database they have that contains about 20 % of the game itself.Loads of information that can be used against Bugpoint. Of course doing all this was harder but brings me one step closer to my goal!...
CVS testing
01/14/2012 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Is there a way to test out the changes you make on the cvs rather than using rexign 1.54 and waiting for 5-10 mins each time? I wanted to test out what each change affects certain things but it takes too long to make one or two changes then starting up the clients for 5-10 mins each time. Testing out the changes eventually takes a long long time because it takes so long for the client to load.
Testing PSF v1.2
08/09/2011 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Hey its me Joered333 aka Bastamanga. I'am experimentating with a new kind of hook for me. So im not sure if this hack will work or works for you but my tester said it worked fine. I cant test by myself cause im reinstalling PSF. Ok for this hack you need the following installed: Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Win7 or Vista Nvidea or ATI Radeon...