Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[In Testing] Soniyo's Uri Gen

Discussion on [In Testing] Soniyo's Uri Gen within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/22/2012, 13:07   #16

elite*gold: 15
Im from Bogotá,COLUMBIA and i have 19 yrs old
Old 04/22/2012, 13:11   #17

elite*gold: 0
Hay I want to Test this GEN

Please .
Old 04/22/2012, 13:23   #18

weeeeeeeeeee
Old 04/23/2012, 21:50   #19

Testers have Been Selected No more messages or Posts please. Thank you for your time, have a pleasant and wondering week.

Regards,

Soniyo
Old 04/23/2012, 21:54   #20

elite*gold: 70
oke thnx for info wasnt choose but when can everyone use it ?
Old 04/23/2012, 22:25   #21

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisSoniyo View Post
Testers have Been Selected No more messages or Posts please. Thank you for your time, have a pleasant and wondering week.

Regards,

Soniyo
ahhh that's a bullshit I haven't even seen this topic earlier
Old 04/23/2012, 22:43   #22

testers gonna say if it works or not?
Old 04/23/2012, 22:48   #23

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
don't think so I think testers are his accounts on epvp ;]
Old 04/23/2012, 22:55   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
don't think so I think testers are his accounts on epvp ;]
you're right that's "tester accounts" are his ;D look at number of posts -.-
my English is really bad ...

masz racje te "konta do testów" są jego ;D zobacz na ilość postów -.-
mój angielski jest na prawdę słaby...
Old 04/24/2012, 00:39   #25

Don't know, some of the "testers" have 500 posts. I don't think anybody could do that in a short amount of time.
Old 04/24/2012, 00:41   #26

his developing is since 3 months somethings like that and I think is real but he want tester because he don't want to go to jail or be banned that the point
Old 04/24/2012, 02:18   #27

The Testers i Chose are people who are professional and will actually WRITE REPORTS so i can look them over. And who cares if i don't have alot posts? You saying because i don't have 100+ posts you think im lier? Honestly guys half of yall won't get to even look at the Uri gen with those Attitudes i mean for real. Have some kind of faith in me.

Uridium Generator was going to be Free, But People on Epvp who love making the posts that they post, will be charged for a monthly service use. i think maybe around 35 USD Per month oughta do the trick...

NO MORE NEGATIVE COMMENTS NO MORE PUSHING THIS THREAD!!!

Regards,

Soniyo

P.S: I only have 1 Account on Epvp forums i Don't make other accounts to make false claims. Goodbye
Old 04/24/2012, 02:32   #28

Quote:
The Testers i Chose are people who are professional and will actually WRITE REPORTS so i can look them over. And who cares if i don't have alot posts? You saying because i don't have 100+ posts you think im lier? Honestly guys half of yall won't get to even look at the Uri gen with those Attitudes i mean for real. Have some kind of faith in me.

Uridium Generator was going to be Free, But People on Epvp who love making the posts that they post, will be charged for a monthly service use. i think maybe around 35 USD Per month oughta do the trick...

Regards,

Soniyo

P.S: I only have 1 Account on Epvp forums i Don't make other accounts to make false claims. Goodbye
lol all i asked for was a vouch from the tester...
screen shot maybe?
Old 04/24/2012, 02:54   #29

Quote:

Regards,

Soniyo

i hope your program works
Old 04/24/2012, 03:20   #30

i hope the programme doesn't work you know how much money i put into this game O_o jesus man