Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Safe?

Discussion on Safe? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/01/2012, 23:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by makawan View Post
i think it too much lol. TOO MUCH LAG FOR YOUR COMP XD
this is Server Poweredge r510 16 gb ddr3 not lag

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RuneScape gold Exchange Certer(SOON SWEET SAFE SAFE)
12/23/2014 - Runescape Trading - 330 Replies
Post before contacthttp://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad146/zg 188988/buy-runescape.jpg Hi guys I am working on buying RS gold now. I adopt quick sale and little profits policy . I will update the price of buying everyday If you sell your RS gold to me , you will get the payment in 2-10 mints after the trade done . PayPal\Moneybookers\Western Union availablePlease contact me: YAHOO: ideasforgame MSN: [email protected]
[QNS SAFE? OR NOT?] Is Cabal Rider SG Safe?
03/16/2012 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hey all, I am pretty new at this forum and nice to meet of of you guys anyway. I was just wondering if Cabal Rider SG is safe from Keylogger etc. I ran various scans on it and it is clearly virus free. But seeing the Keylogger with TrialR I thought i would ask around for your opinions. Any bad experience with Cabal Rider SG? And is there anyway we can detech or look out for loggers before trying the program?
Safe Bot
08/26/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
Can anyone tell me witch of these 4 bots is mostly safe 1) Kbot 2) Ibot 3)BioBot 4)UdoBot P.S i bot 24/7 with biobot about 4mounth ago and i dont got ban,i stop to play DO,so i start now botting with same acc,and i bot 1day with ibot 2days with kbot and 3-4 days with biobot and i got ban!! WTF? :rtfm::rtfm:
*- Safe Trading , Safe Gaming -*- Warrock Spieler Suchfunktion ! -*
05/01/2010 - WarRock - 11 Replies
So ... ich habe heute ein wenig im Blackmarket , und hier rumgeschaut ... und musste feststellen dass es sehr viel Scammer & Betrüger gibt ... ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- Es gibt auf der Warrock Homepage eine Suchfunktion , die " Search & Rankings " heißt ... Geht dafür auf die linke Spalte und drückt auf " ClanBETA " , dann auf " Search & Rankings " ....