Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gate Beta & gamma

Discussion on Gate Beta & gamma within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
Gate Beta & gamma

hey today i made gate beta and gamma for the first time prepared now i need you guys to help me with the configs i already did zeta , alpha & epsilon

i have 8 iris 2 lf4 all lf3 bo2 shield speed fulll hit with sep about 6k with x1 without 3,5k-4k

any tips
Old 03/17/2012, 19:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
do it with Ibot crack - goli config: ship = 11 speed + 4 shild and on iris/apis/zeus all lasers
next conf. you dont need because i finish all with this up confe.. i do all gates with this..
and i use onla X1 ammo..