Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IBOT problem

Discussion on IBOT problem within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IBOT problem

i am using ibot cracked and i want to kill aliens with alien killer but when i add in setting alien killer then when it starts it shoots 1 time to alien and then he is going away.. how to configure ibot to kill aliens..??
Old 02/26/2012, 16:19   #2

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiron View Post
i am using ibot cracked and i want to kill aliens with alien killer but when i add in setting alien killer then when it starts it shoots 1 time to alien and then he is going away.. how to configure ibot to kill aliens..??
my friend I feel the same if not a bug that has the ibot, but when I choose the option of killing aliens, shoot them once and then you .... someone please help us how to fix this problem
Old 02/26/2012, 17:42   #3

When you use the iBot Crack, the feature that kills aliens does't work.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ibot Problem ?!?
01/04/2012 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hello, my i get every 2min dc, yes i use the hs and all things i know how to conif the edx loader but i get every 2min dc -.-. help ?!?
Sro ibot problem :(
08/26/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey all i did evrything with the mediapatcher and hackshield but then when i want to open ibot as admin. then i click on no then it comes this ' "Component 'tabctl32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" Can some one pleas help me what i must do?? Thanks
problem with iBot
04/01/2011 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hi, since yesterday night i've got one problem with one of my 5 accounts. When one char comes to training area i get this runtime error http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/4733/53496756.j pg With other 4 accounts i dont have any problems. Any solutions? Thanks. :)
ibot problem please help :( :(
09/17/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
i use i bot and i saw there is relog for reconnect when i get dc.i set it up,ibot loader and i load then run client.it open sro client ,it logs in but then gives the error in the attachment.i tried a lot restarted but it never works. please help.
Ibot Problem
10/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hey Guys, i have a problem ;( my ibot is crashing if i teleport :( help pls