Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i search script

Discussion on i search script within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i search script

i search script on credits on Czech Republik 3
Old 02/23/2012, 16:39   #2

I see you are using google translator but maybe you could try to explain what are you looking for?
Old 02/23/2012, 16:41   #3

Script on credits in game
Old 02/23/2012, 16:43   #4

So you want to get more credits with somekind of script?
Not working...
Old 02/23/2012, 16:46   #5

But russian and polish player on cz3 have script.
On handel 20milion It is also a little

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Search] Old Laser script
09/30/2012 - DarkOrbit - 19 Replies
Hello comunity ! I search the script to keep the Old Laser in game ( the fat laser ) cause they are beautiful than the new laser ! I have see this script in this forum but i have not download him when i see him so now i can't put the hand in him If someone can help me and give me this script ;) Kinder
Search for a Ransack script/bot
06/09/2010 - Archlord - 13 Replies
Hi all, I want to do alchemie up to rank level 10 and i need a lot of material for it. I have not a lot of money to buy the material and the collecting takes a lot of time -.- I want to ask you if someone can make a working script/or bot for it OR someone know a working Bot/script at the moment. Please sent me a pm. Thanks ;-) Sorry for my bad english ;-(
Search PHP-Script for checking PSC
12/09/2009 - Web Development - 4 Replies
Hello, i had a PHP Script to check the cash of a paysafecard, but since the psc website update its not working anymore. It checked the psc and set a password on it. So i ask here, if someone has a working psc script. I could pay money for it, if you want (but only if it is really working.. i need a proof) If someine has such a script, please help me :P Best regards, nico
Search Web Script Ideas
04/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 29 Replies
Hello guys I'm search few Ideas to create any ranking scripts. Ranking Level , PK , PvP are not new. Guild Ranking i have ready incl member list. Dont comes me with money ranking. Ready :
Search Script for Summoner
05/24/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Someone can help me please, i don't know how make script for Summoner on L2 walker.... Thks very much Merci