Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW]Official WP scripts thread

Discussion on [NEW]Official WP scripts thread within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/23/2012, 10:16   #541

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOs63 View Post
Why don't you and old friend practice what you preach. Both need to learn english.
Plus I dare anyone in this forum to post the information that they were told by Big Point that wp or any other program was caught. They never say anything so unless you never used anything else ever on game. There is not way to prove what is going on. I also agree of wp thread being a commercial for kbot or kerkava or merkava. Also all three are very easily detectable. I am tired of this bad mouthing people. You claim bad mouthing is against forum rules. But you too meaning you and old friend are the ones constantly bad mouthing every one. This thread was for wp only not an Ad site. Tell us are you as in kerkava and merkava going to give us back the time we could not use it or just charge again for kerkava and merkava with no refund or added time. I don't come to your forums and bad mouth you. So unless you punish yourself for breaking forum rules. Please stop. Again "please."
You talking with me or oldfriend? i offend you with something?
So i don`t see what is your problem girl, you are obsessed or what? People have right to be warned, like Gahn, me, oldfriend and many others did.This topic in this forum is for everyone, is not yours lady!
I think for your brain, everything is safe to use in darkorbit.LOL
Cheers.
Old 02/23/2012, 11:04   #542

This Thread become like useless, till wp will be fixed i hope somebody will close this
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/23/2012, 13:14   #543

Received Thanks: 2,165
invulnerabilul1

leave LadyOs63 to rest in peace.. I have also a dispute on my forum with this guy / girl ..
to be honest, I dunno know what is the *** of this human..

but trust me, his stupidity is bigger than roscatel

thats why didnt answered to his post... is useless to discuss with this kind of people, so from now on I will just ignore them..

all was to be said, was said

And remember all, WP is not safe anymore.. even if you use for cracks like iBot.. dont come here and cry when you get banned !!
Old 02/23/2012, 13:18   #544

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
invulnerabilul1

leave LadyOs63 to rest in peace.. I have also a dispute on my forum with this guy / girl ..
to be honest, I dunno know what is the *** of this human..

but trust me, his stupidity is bigger than roscatel

thats why didnt answered to his post... is useless to discuss with this kind of people, so from now on I will just ignore them..

all was to be said, was said

And remember all, WP is not safe anymore.. even if you use for cracks like iBot.. dont come here and cry when you get banned !!

pl3 is a botting paradise i have no fear, i were never warned or something
and if i could have ibot crack i will run it immediatly
Old 02/23/2012, 13:35   #545

Users are banned anyway with bots, with or without wp cracks.
Nothing is safe anymore. Maybe just pixelbots.
Is just luck, i wait next banwave to see what`s happen.

Old_friend, you are right.
Old 02/23/2012, 17:22   #546

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOs63 View Post
Why don't you and old friend practice what you preach. Both need to learn english.
Plus I dare anyone in this forum to post the information that they were told by Big Point that wp or any other program was caught. They never say anything so unless you never used anything else ever on game. There is not way to prove what is going on. I also agree of wp thread being a commercial for kbot or kerkava or merkava. Also all three are very easily detectable. I am tired of this bad mouthing people. You claim bad mouthing is against forum rules. But you too meaning you and old friend are the ones constantly bad mouthing every one. This thread was for wp only not an Ad site. Tell us are you as in kerkava and merkava going to give us back the time we could not use it or just charge again for kerkava and merkava with no refund or added time. I don't come to your forums and bad mouth you. So unless you punish yourself for breaking forum rules. Please stop. Again "please."

Do you think someone is that stupid to reveal their source? But leaving this aside, I could easily use your fast-food mentality to dare anyone to post any info/evidence that WP is NOT caught by BP. The fact that nobody has issued such a challenge should give you something to think about.

In addition, you are confusing two different concepts detectability and safety. You leave the impression that you know what you are taking about but obviously judging by your post your understanding is lacking. I could easily give you an example from the banking system but it would be a waste of my time as you would not understand it anyway.

Let me ask you the following question what do you think is more beneficial to have: a program that is full of bugs but no one knows about them therefore no one can exploit OR a program with bugs that everybody knows about? BTW, you don't need to answer right away, take your time and once you know the correct answer and why that is the case you will understand my message.

As Invulnerabilul1 already said people have a right to be warned, and as for your complaint regarding merkava/kerkava why don’t you practice what you preach and use the developer’s forum to vent your disappointment and leave this thread to WP related issues.

One last thing, no one is stopping you using WP, go ahead knock yourself out. And when you get tired of things let me remind you the real life is out there.
Old 02/23/2012, 19:03   #547

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,426
wtf is going on here?! )
when all romanian idiots became that smart? :rollingeyes:
let me ask you one question, who do you think you are? 3 romanian friends which are living their lives selling kbot / kerkava, 2 programs with no originality; now, because I "falled down" and WP scripts aren't that easy to get working, you camed here to try lie X ppl which know just to read what some gypsys struggle to say

let me bold next phrase,
smart ppl know what to do, and who they can trust and not

invulnerabilul, old_friend, vonyx, let personal problems to be personal problems
you are considering yourself "diplomatic" ppl right ?!

2nd part
I've read some other posts, I feel like I have to say more.
About "dhabei" 's post, unfourtunately he's kinda right.
But why this thread is useless? Because of 3 hungry and greedy ppl (you know who...)
Look up again at his post, who "thanked" him? :-?
invulnerabilul1 (Today), old_friend (Today) , what do you think, why a respectable kbot / kerkava reseller wants to be closed this thread?! unanswerable question

Please, respect this forum, respect ppl wich are using WP / used before.
Personal, I'm not playing anymore, but I still like to keep in touch, who knows ...

huh, 3rd part :|
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
invulnerabilul1
can you explain why you say this? :-?
I think you are just greedy, give at least 1 argument to sustain what you sayd. let's see if just your mouth is that big . I'm talking about ibot crack ofc, I heard enough about WP and your knowledge

Last thing to say , I know I'm going to repeat but I want you to know this.
Respect this forum, respect yourself ]
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/23/2012, 19:35   #548

i hate kbot ibot pdbot all bot then want to pay for this ****, all will be free, i know roscatel your are the best if wp is your or not is don's matter, u put in first time de wp here, we only need autoclick,antisthel, and recolect bonux boxes without toch, so rock on roscatel and **** u kbot ibot pdbot an all buy bot sellers
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2012, 21:50   #549

Received Thanks: 2,165
#Some moderator please close this topic since WP is dead.

To avoid all spam from some people around here.
Old 02/23/2012, 21:55   #550

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscatel View Post
wtf is going on here?! )
when all romanian idiots became that smart? :rollingeyes:
let me ask you one question, who do you think you are? 3 romanian friends which are living their lives selling kbot / kerkava, 2 programs with no originality; now, because I "falled down" and WP scripts aren't that easy to get working, you camed here to try lie X ppl which know just to read what some gypsys struggle to say

let me bold next phrase,
smart ppl know what to do, and who they can trust and not

invulnerabilul, old_friend, vonyx, let personal problems to be personal problems
you are considering yourself "diplomatic" ppl right ?!

2nd part
I've read some other posts, I feel like I have to say more.
About "dhabei" 's post, unfourtunately he's kinda right.
But why this thread is useless? Because of 3 hungry and greedy ppl (you know who...)
Look up again at his post, who "thanked" him? :-?
invulnerabilul1 (Today), old_friend (Today) , what do you think, why a respectable kbot / kerkava reseller wants to be closed this thread?! unanswerable question

Please, respect this forum, respect ppl wich are using WP / used before.
Personal, I'm not playing anymore, but I still like to keep in touch, who knows ...

huh, 3rd part :|

can you explain why you say this? :-?
I think you are just greedy, give at least 1 argument to sustain what you sayd. let's see if just your mouth is that big . I'm talking about ibot crack ofc, I heard enough about WP and your knowledge

Last thing to say , I know I'm going to repeat but I want you to know this.
Respect this forum, respect yourself ]
The only romanian idiot around is you.You have all the idiots power in you.What is your problem? Somebody shoot your pink dog? You came here with stupid accusations, for what? You are just a kid which make crises without new scripts .You make me gypsy? My father name is german, but i leave in Romania and i am romanian, you stupid crybaby, you are injected with heroin? Correct your behavior, or you gonna get a kick from elitepvp in your main account.
I think you need serious help, you know what i mean.
If you want help, just ask.
Don`t embarrass you anymore.

/closerequest
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2012, 00:38   #551

The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,493
#closed
Thanks
5 Users