Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STOP KBOT ON BOXING NOW !!!!!!!!

Discussion on STOP KBOT ON BOXING NOW !!!!!!!! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/07/2011, 12:29   #106

elite*gold: 5816
The Black Market: 103/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonyx View Post
Unlikely to happen, the captcha codes increased in complexity since their introduction. Even if they find a fix, it will be just temporarily.Now that BP has this algorithm in place, increasing complexity is easy for them. The direction this is going will be the end for cheap bots.

Although, fast algorithms are available for easy captchas, the amount of computing power goes up exponentially when dealing with complex captchas. You pretty much need a computer farm to run the state of the art kernels and SVM algorithms required for the latest OCRs.

Personally what I would like to see from the bots is the ability to run our own dlls for decrypting the captchas codes.
If you are so smart then just inject it by ur self.

However, captcha's are like the honey box codes. So ibot will find a way to let them away and collect the other that doesn't include a captcha. So it's not THAT hard to pass the Captcha system.
And even if DO updates and changes something to captcha it will be the same. Take the ex.of honey boxes, they change it every 2 weeks. So does ibot

Just wait and see...
Old 10/07/2011, 12:36   #107

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0beny0o View Post
If you are so smart then just inject it by ur self.

However, captcha's are like the honey box codes. So ibot will find a way to let them away and collect the other that doesn't include a captcha. So it's not THAT hard to pass the Captcha system.
And even if DO updates and changes something to captcha it will be the same. Take the ex.of honey boxes, they change it every 2 weeks. So does ibot

Just wait and see...

I don't have a lot of time on my hands this is why I prefer ready made things. BTW: There is already a way to bypass the Captcha system.
Old 10/07/2011, 14:21   #108

Received Thanks: 2,165
Nobody will bypass the captcha bonus box, otherwise you will get a nice ban.
I will not start to explain now why, use your brains.

In future will be automated decrypted the captcha text, until then you enter manually, now is only temporary solution.

Or find a decent software that can decrypt captcha from your screen.
Old 10/07/2011, 14:28   #109

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 3,062
ich hab ein problem, bei mir kommt immer unknowmap
Old 10/07/2011, 14:32   #110

elite*gold: 5816
The Black Market: 103/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post

In future will be automated decrypted the captcha text, until then you enter manually, now is only temporary solution.

that's what i meant with ''bypass'' .
Old 10/07/2011, 15:01   #111

the captcha code is displayed in few boxes after regular boxing or its random.... ??we can get captcha in first box we collect thats rite...
Old 10/07/2011, 16:48   #112

Vonyx I'm quite surprised I see someone speaking about the SVMs and such stuff on this forum. Can you practically use them, or just read about it somewhere? (no offense, just asking)
Old 10/07/2011, 17:14   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post

somebody posted already. Say you get 90% of the captchas and you get 20 different ones, the probabilty of not being able to get the captcha before kick is 0,000000000000000001% .

Am I missing something? I don't see why it's not implemented yet (or we'll just have to wait a few more days...).
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2011, 17:39   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by maledict View Post
Vonyx I'm quite surprised I see someone speaking about the SVMs and such stuff on this forum. Can you practically use them, or just read about it somewhere? (no offense, just asking)
None taken, I use machine learning techniques in my work to deal with random unexpected things that are not supposed to be there but have to be removed out of my experimental data. I can easily discard the nuisance data by visual inspection. However the volume of data my experiments are generating makes, the visual inspection approach highly prohibitive. This is where machine learning techniques like SVM and NN comes in.

Naturally, you will agree if using similar tools, when researching this type of methods you will come across a vast array of applications where such techniques are used, OCR is just one of them.

It would be nice if ibot/kbot would make it easier to use external tools in dealing with this new security feature. I have no doubt that the coder are highly capable, but using external know-how can be highly beneficial for all involved. I can even see a new market developing where people could provide captcha bypassing functions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2011, 17:42   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by general_lolichdissdich View Post
somebody posted already. Say you get 90% of the captchas and you get 20 different ones, the probabilty of not being able to get the captcha before kick is 0,000000000000000001% .

Am I missing something? I don't see why it's not implemented yet (or we'll just have to wait a few more days...).
Yeah you are right.

I think it was me who advertised this website

At least it would be an temporary option of solving the capchtas this way.
But the question on kbot is:
Has Ivan then Scourcecode of ibot or does he only crack the license system?
Because Ivan integrated his own license system and a few own buttons into the ibot i hope that he has got the scourcecode disassembled.
And then is exactly there the point: Just use the captchatrader API and lets bot while they are solving the problem through an OCR System. Better than waiting a week without botting.
And further: It would be a proof to BP that these Captchas dont have any effect on botters.
Old 10/07/2011, 18:09   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by brain1k View Post
Because Ivan integrated his own license system and a few own buttons into the ibot i hope that he has got the scourcecode disassembled.
That's not 100% right. He actually uses the same system. He just know's how it works.
It's definitly ibot that would have to implement such features[, for kbot to use them].

Edit:

also: Coding a reliable OCR to crack recaptcha seems like to much effort (to me).
Old 10/07/2011, 18:40   #117

Even a less efficient decipher, despite the downside, would send out the right message to BP. "Any protection get obsolete in few days, and only the honest player will suffer" The bot could try several times before moving on.
Old 10/07/2011, 19:01   #118

hier wie siehtn das aus?? da steht bei meinen KBot : neue version verfügbar
ich geh auf downloaden.. nichts passiert??
soll ich lieber bis morgen warten mitn downloaden???

danke im vorraus für die antwort ( bitte per nachricht )
Old 10/07/2011, 19:31   #119

i know how kbot understand , bigpoint scan for bots!
Old 10/07/2011, 19:34   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by general_lolichdissdich View Post
That's not 100% right. He actually uses the same system. He just know's how it works.
It's definitly ibot that would have to implement such features[, for kbot to use them].

Edit:

also: Coding a reliable OCR to crack recaptcha seems like to much effort (to me).
Ok sorry for my sentence structure.

I wanted to say that i dont know how it works, but i just guessed it that it might work this way
Closed Thread