Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

k bot via cell phone

Discussion on k bot via cell phone within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question k bot via cell phone

is there any trusted re seller of k bot who can make me buy its licensce from mobile payment or sms...
Old 10/04/2011, 06:26   #2

no, too expensive
Old 10/04/2011, 13:46   #3

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxy729 View Post
is there any trusted re seller of k bot who can make me buy its licensce from mobile payment or sms...
you can buy ibot it with cell phole 5$ 30 days

press thanks!
Old 10/04/2011, 14:35   #4

But they suggest the k-bot license via phone people said it so expensive so they go close this method...
Old 10/04/2011, 17:59   #5

elite*gold: 20
i want it too but nothing too expansive anyone finds out the cheepest way pm old_friend
Old 10/04/2011, 18:06   #6

elite*gold: 120
for a phone payment you would have to pay around 20€ for a NOgg license
instead of 5€ for a nogg from ivan ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Way to get free Ap in S4 League by having a cell phone.
08/06/2010 - S4 League - 11 Replies
Hi i'm italian this maybe works in german in italy like in german we have sim cards for put 'em in our phones if you login in alaplaya and you go in recharge ap there's even the cell phone recharge (but he's 5€ for only 2400 Ap). Now the best part : How to get free Ap? Well i tried with my phone in an italian site(with italian sim)to recharge it and clicking 5 times a banner after 1/2 hours i got 10€ that i spent and i got 4798 Ap. Limitations : In some sites there are limitations for...
Free Ap with cell phone (NOT A FAKE)
08/06/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
Hi i'm italian this maybe works in german in italy like in german we have sim cards for put 'em in our phones if you login in alaplaya and you go in recharge ap there's even the cell phone recharge (but he's 5€ for only 2400 Ap). Now the best part : How to get free Ap? Well i tried with my phone in an italian site(with italian sim)to recharge it and clicking 5 times a banner after 1/2 hours i got 10€ that i spent and i got 4798 Ap. Limitations : In some sites there are limitations for...
{cell phone headset} {VSAMSUN}
07/31/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Vsamsun.com is an online e-commerce company offering consumer electronics, computer accessories, video games, iPod & iPhone accessories, flashlight and communications products in stock at unbeatable prices and ready to ship at lightning-speed. Buy from us, you can get more 10-70% off than other website. ,cell phone headset We provide various products with: 1, Best price Though every dealer will say their prices are the best, we still firmly believe we can gain your favor at this point. And...
[selling] c9 Accounts (cell phone verification passed)
01/30/2010 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 11 Replies
Hello. I am s.korean and live in s.korea. Also I am ebay seller too. eBay Store - Qwergame: PS3, PSP, NDS Or
Tut-How To Buy Zp With Your Cell Phone
01/07/2010 - CrossFire - 13 Replies
Hello ElitePvPers user's, Welcome to elitepvpers.com I'm here to tell and spread the word on how to get zp with cell phone. So far i have told 6 people and all of them said they love my now. But back on subject I'm visiting your site to enrich your minds XD. This Tut is made completely by me, so if you want to repost it please give my credits. Step 1------------------------------------------------- -------------------OK this is going well, We are going to start off with you having a cell...