Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can I pass GG with BoxyBot?

Discussion on How can I pass GG with BoxyBot? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can I pass GG with BoxyBot?

Hi, I saw, the boxybot is free for gg on saturdays, but i don't know, how to do it.. Can someone help me with this please? And what configurations I must have for that? Thanks for help.
Old 10/01/2011, 20:17   #2

elite*gold: 10
I found and tried that, boxybot can do GG althrough week.. (but you have to jump to every wave manually from darkorbit playing window) ok, back to your problem... I have slow config, full goli of shields, full irises/flaxes of lf3 for all NPC. For Protegites you should have second configuration - full speed, 3-4 shields in irises, too. Other lf3. When all the protegites are in the corners, you should do it manually with slow and strong config, x2... because protegites can shoot too far, so you cant kill them in corners of map without getting damaged. When there are for example 15... Bot will run from there every 15 sec for repair... better do manually.. My opinion. And how to jump in GG on saturday? Just doubleclick with RIGHT mouse button... and set repairing for 10 - 20%. And bot will do.

Sorry, its too long

AND DONT FORGET Repair bot CPU... if you forget, bot will flee from NPCs forever.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/01/2011, 20:33   #3

elite*gold: 24
Very useful post by knuck,hope you got something.

In past i was jumping in GG,like this: login on my profile,start game,jump to galaxy gate,start BoxyBot!

Anyway,I bought KBot and now it is easier and better(safer).
Suggestoin: collect some money and buy kbot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2011, 20:43   #4

I did it same way.. manually on darkorbit jumped to GG and then started boxybot..
I want kbot, but I cant pay, I dont have my own money. I am only 14... :| so I have to use free bots.. Biobot, Boxybot. But it doesnt matter for me, when BP bans me, I have another 2 acc on 1-1 botting
Old 10/01/2011, 21:23   #5

elite*gold: 0
BoxyBot 0.31.1 from 28.09.11
chpooink has translated the boxybot options on english!
if you want to run bot in GG -- tutn on the bot ( pasteL login +password+ server) jump the gate and click the start button on the bot window/// click GG-button and choose "exit after" --and choose the wave for exit after
Old 10/01/2011, 21:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDENERGY View Post
BoxyBot 0.31.1 from 28.09.11
chpooink has translated the boxybot options on english!
if you want to run bot in GG -- tutn on the bot ( pasteL login +password+ server) jump the gate and click the start button on the bot window/// click GG-button and choose "exit after" --and choose the wave for exit after
Dont spam
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2011, 21:55   #7

elite*gold: 24
To many spammers these days and SCAMMERS!
We can't do anything about it.
Old 10/02/2011, 09:21   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.FraG View Post
To many spammers these days and SCAMMERS!
We can't do anything about it.
not even spammers... those people who make these ****** fake threads about free kbot licenses etc...