Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Script PirateBooty boxes

Discussion on Script PirateBooty boxes within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Script PirateBooty boxes

Hello i would like to present everyone with a Darkorbit Script from zhyk.ru I only suggest using this script at your own risk.
I have not received any warning from this but some say they are not safe.

This script helps to show you where the booty boxes are with an arrow pointing to the next booty box.

the download link with just script

Virustotal

Remember to run both WP and and Browser as admin
Old 07/20/2012, 08:57   #2

hey i tried to download it look Sorry, the file you requested is not available. this is wat it said.
Old 07/20/2012, 08:58   #3

stop pushing old post you noob.

/closerequest
Old 07/20/2012, 09:59   #4

elite*gold: 300
Received Thanks: 3,471
Don´t push old threads.

#closerequest

Tags
booty boxes, script, wp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Codes for fog hack,bounding boxes/2d boxes,health esp,xhair (leeched)
11/23/2015 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
codes was leeched from ********.****.com (anti - advertising) sorry , it's only for soldier front : if (Fog) { pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_FOGENABLE,false) ; // Disable Fog } hotkey : if( GetAsyncKeyState( VK_f8 ) & 1 ) {
Boxes
10/31/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
How can i log more then 2 boxes on server who have box protection such as l2 cerberus.
Pandora Boxes (Bug)
06/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
So i joined today a Party where they opened some Pandora Boxes .. i know they are kinda rare to get from this GOAL event, and ppl which sell them aint selling them cheap .. so im curious how they got so many of them. How is this Pandora Box Bug at rSro working? I never participated a party this Boxes before and im amazed about the Exp/Pandora Box .. so please let me know how you do this at rSro, or is there any other known bug with them? And no, i'm not interested like i have seen on...
My little blue boxes...
08/09/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
This has happened before on previous chronicles of walker that i've had but after using a new version of walker i'll have my little blue/green boxes on the IG walker map but after a month or so i lose all the boxes except the brown item boxes. When i check the player button i can see the names above the people around me, same with mobs but i cant see the actual boxes. I just tried to re unzip the whole folder and start over but it didn't work. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix...