Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot for my clan

Discussion on Bot for my clan within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/12/2011, 10:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
LoL you must have only Luck....i botting (for joke) with BioBot 1 month...and nothing...before i botted with valhalla exim and other Free bots and i get only one capcha D i will go buy Kbot for ge7 For me is Kbot safe...
Old 08/12/2011, 13:35   #17

biobot ist auch sicher und free !!
Old 08/12/2011, 13:38   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by majkySVK View Post
LoL you must have only Luck....i botting (for joke) with BioBot 1 month...and nothing...before i botted with valhalla exim and other Free bots and i get only one capcha D i will go buy Kbot for ge7 For me is Kbot safe...
its not kbot that well get you its all of the other ones you uesed
Old 08/12/2011, 14:37   #19

whahahahahah poor guys wahhhahahaa
Old 08/12/2011, 14:47   #20

OMG !
Why the hell dont u understand that EVERY BOT is detected.
Kbot & Ibot just have a higher chance to dont get ban , so stop saying ibot and kbot are 100% safe !
Old 08/12/2011, 15:10   #21

None of all is 100% safe otherwise all packetbots are easy to detect, only detect how they send the packets and it's detected..

Otherwise to get banned is: ppl who see you npc killin, shoot ya and you're escaping, doens't shoot back like others, seems to be bot? yes REPORT.

or use Skylab things (like me, next day=captcha (Y)) , just some facts for the ppl here..

Anyway all bots are mostly the same, BioBot uses packets, kBot uses packets, iBot uses packets, and so on..

Ppl still doesn't know about this ****, cuz they want to believe bots are safe.

And i say, NeX is right, all bots atm are detected cuz of the sendstyle of the packets..

anyway if u use an bot (like kbot) just use collect bonusboxes, and turn off buy cloack, cuz of servercommands they where send for buying cloack etc..

Gonzo out.
Old 08/12/2011, 15:37   #22

ich bezahle doch nicht für ein bot geld man ;D
Old 08/13/2011, 06:16   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firechaser64 View Post
Hello epvp community,
I am interested in finding a bot for members of my clan that cannot afford to buy uri.

I've heard that kbot is currently the best with lowest bans, is this true?
And is it free?
I do not know who you are but I am sure the I can figure it out. I have a good idea who you are.

LNF does not cheat or bot in any way this is an insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo© View Post
None of all is 100% safe otherwise all packetbots are easy to detect, only detect how they send the packets and it's detected..

Otherwise to get banned is: ppl who see you npc killin, shoot ya and you're escaping, doens't shoot back like others, seems to be bot? yes REPORT.

or use Skylab things (like me, next day=captcha (Y)) , just some facts for the ppl here..

Anyway all bots are mostly the same, BioBot uses packets, kBot uses packets, iBot uses packets, and so on..

Ppl still doesn't know about this shit, cuz they want to believe bots are safe.

And i say, NeX is right, all bots atm are detected cuz of the sendstyle of the packets..

anyway if u use an bot (like kbot) just use collect bonusboxes, and turn off buy cloack, cuz of servercommands they where send for buying cloack etc..

Gonzo out.
Please do not waste time or energy entertaining some lame noob upset at the world for what ever reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurNT View Post
OMG !
Why the hell dont u understand that EVERY BOT is detected.
Kbot & Ibot just have a higher chance to dont get ban , so stop saying ibot and kbot are 100% safe !
Noting is 100 percent in computers *L* not even the so called detection scripts. *ROTFLMSAO*

I don't think any of you understand why i posted what i did. The original poster is someone who is attempting to impersonate someone else. I was not in any way referring to any or all bots that are available. Simply that the person who posted this was attempting to be malicious by using someone else's identity to post this whole thread. LMAO, what a bunch of ...
Old 08/13/2011, 13:26   #24

admin can check manually account you noob... its just a mater of time until they check you -.-
Old 08/13/2011, 13:53   #25

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 2,236
Wait for next weekend, there going new Bot open Beta.
PB DO Bot, that i stream atm
Old 08/13/2011, 16:03   #26

A Bot can only be as safe as the user's behavior...

If you bot 24 h a day 7 days a week, the chance is higher that other people write to the support, or even admins can see you on the map..

I got many account with KBot and non of it is banned yet!!
Old 08/13/2011, 17:30   #27

ATTENTION JACK OFF WHOM BOOSTED MY NAME

FIRST: what you are doing is immature and really pathetic

Second: You are going to change your name on here or I will have it changed. Apparently you didn't read the terms and conditions prior to you signing up.

Third: You need to get a life

Fourth: IF you think for one second that if THIS LITTLE POST hurts my clan it doesn't

Fifth: If you continue with libel and accusations, don't think I do not have the means to take legal action. If you are under the Age of 18, it will be applied to your parents.

Sixth: This user name was OBVIOUSLY made to cause issues or ATTEMPT to cause issues for me. It has very few posts and it, and i DO MEAN IT [B/C THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS A-SEXUAL], all concerning the bot. What a dumb *** you are.

Now, little smack off, if anyone has anything to address they can address it to ME, the REALFirechaser. NO ONE in my clan bots, hacks, or uses cheats. And the person who posted this and boosted my name is obviously seeking attention and has a low intelligence. I will NOT tolerate it. So, stop being a puss and tell me who you are so I can ensure your level of play in dark orbit decreases significantly. Stop hiding you freak.
Old 08/13/2011, 17:41   #28

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 1,531
WoW, this topic surely getting hott !
Old 08/13/2011, 17:45   #29

elite*gold: 209
Lol, Kbot / Ibot is safe !
Old 08/13/2011, 17:48   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoocrax View Post
WoW, this topic surely getting hott !
It is going to get hot when some no good jack off attempts to use a third party board to flame or otherwise defame me, my clan, or the players within it. You attack LNF, you attack me.