Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bug] We missions that do not exist

Discussion on [Bug] We missions that do not exist within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/03/2011, 06:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by roscatel View Post
So old.
It's about that thread from zhyk.ru "All missions from HolyGR" ? )
^^ shh
Old 08/03/2011, 09:55   #17

too old ..
Old 08/03/2011, 14:07   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscatel View Post
So old.
It's about that thread from zhyk.ru "All missions from HolyGR" ? )
right, old stuff (new stuff for nubs)
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bug Missions.
07/10/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
I'm finishing my missions recently but I saw something is wrong on the missions. I completed my 'enter mission'(either success or fail) on Mirage Desert & Reconnect my account. After that I saw it level up again but still 76, and check the mission and again the SAME MISSION came out.I dunno to other dungeon missions if this also occurs. Before: http://i53.tinypic.com/1267ex2.jpg After: http://i52.tinypic.com/2vlv5zd.jpg Proof:
Do The TP Missions And get 2000 TP/Missions
06/20/2011 - Facebook - 6 Replies
Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu OK. i know all of you is understand using fiddler2.. no need to explain... if u have completed tp missions today,u can try again tommorow credits: nyxzryu :D
Biologist - Missions to 40, 50, 60 +
02/12/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi All. I have problem with the mission's in topic. Mission on 40lvl about Book Curses and next 50 60 etc. I have quest files "Quest-Files Zusammenfassung by Black V 2.6" and I dont have mission on 40, dont display this mission. Maybe something needs to change? Someone that works? TraDeus.
Missions
02/26/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hi...how to make mission for vipmt2 in english or german,...pls in english....i understand german...thanks!
Fast BH Missions
09/05/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
For the last 2 days I have been doing the dreaded BH Investigation 10k xp cap. I had chosen Tyrena because of the previous posts about the spynet agent being so close to the mission term. What I found out though is that they are just far enough away that if you have the BH term open you cannot talk to the spynet op or can you??? Step one: go the BH term on the wall of the bazaar/bank quad. Open the mission term closest the the spynet op using your best weapon of course. Step Two:...