Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stop Losing Connection

Discussion on Stop Losing Connection within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Stop Losing Connection

OK so I got captcha on both my accounts today and I've decided to stop botting on one of them, so I'm buying a pet to box for me. The problem is, to do that I have t leave my ship AFK and every few minutes I lose connection if I don't move around and stuff. How do people leave their ships online for hours on end without losing connection? I know it can be done, I just don't know how they do it. Anyone got a legit way to keep the ship in connection without BigPoint coming after me and taking my EP? I mean a way that doesn't involve using any bots/programs/WP etc...
Old 07/27/2011, 05:31   #2

Received Thanks: 1,672
u can use auto clicker to click once after few minutes?
and yeah lvl 3 auto looter with 2 lvl 3 range protocol (they can be stacked) rocks..covers more than 1/4 of map..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2011, 05:41   #3

You mean use something like a mouse recorder?
Old 07/27/2011, 06:04   #4

there are lots of them available..u can use any of them which has record function..use whichever u like
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2011, 07:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosein78 View Post
OK so I got captcha on both my accounts today and I've decided to stop botting on one of them, so I'm buying a pet to box for me. The problem is, to do that I have t leave my ship AFK and every few minutes I lose connection if I don't move around and stuff. How do people leave their ships online for hours on end without losing connection? I know it can be done, I just don't know how they do it. Anyone got a legit way to keep the ship in connection without BigPoint coming after me and taking my EP? I mean a way that doesn't involve using any bots/programs/WP etc...
every15 mins u get disconnected :-) if u afk
Old 07/27/2011, 09:48   #6

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
u shouldn't get disconnected couse if PET is moviing, you're still online...
Old 07/27/2011, 17:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
u shouldn't get disconnected couse if PET is moviing, you're still online...
I'm pretty sure you do unless you do something like click on the space map. etc.. I'm using a mouse recorder named Axife to keep it online. It works good, except it would be awesome if there was a way to keep from getting connection loss without having to have the DO window open the entire time.
Old 07/27/2011, 17:20   #8

it does lose the connection even is pet if out..i have tested in 2-8..
Old 07/27/2011, 19:08   #9

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
I see. it's fixed couse earlier u weren't losing connection...

« Easy acc hack | Ban »