Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with a new bot connecting/authorizing

Discussion on Help with a new bot connecting/authorizing within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with a new bot connecting/authorizing

hi i'm trying to make a new client less bot for dark orbit, i know that the ip of the map 2 1 ( wich i use for testing ) for italy 1 is 66.146190.233 port 8080 for sending data and port 64140 for receiving. how can i connect and then authorizing with id and sid ???
Old 04/29/2011, 14:10   #2

elite*gold: 17
Use WPE Pro to find the packets...
Very simple, in with firefox you must use the plugin-container progress...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2011, 21:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
when i download it automatically cancel ( i haven't any anti virus and i' m running win 7 )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Connecting
04/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi, Im new to thie private silkroad area and i have no idea on how to connect to these private servers, I cant find any solid tutorial that works on these forums so would be great if sum1 was willing to give me some help on how to connect and which is best servers thanks. :)
Connecting
12/21/2010 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Can't connect both server and client won't connect no one knows =[
connecting
03/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
how do people connect to the server when it is full? Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution shows the server capacity... people are always connecting even when it is full and there is always like 3507/3500
Need Help Connecting PW-Ph Here in US
06/24/2008 - Perfect World - 7 Replies
How can i Connect to PW-PH (Philippines) Here in US?:confused: They say I need some kind of Proxy Server? how would I know Which One to Use and where to Download it? I have'nt seen any Proxy program yet.. PLEASE Help me..:) I left my lvl97 Wuxia back in the Philippines and I cant PLAY PW here