Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tut-How To Buy Zp With Your Cell Phone

Discussion on Tut-How To Buy Zp With Your Cell Phone within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Tut-How To Buy Zp With Your Cell Phone

Hello ElitePvPers user's, Welcome to elitepvpers.com
I'm here to tell and spread the word on how to get zp with cell phone. So far i have told 6 people and all of them said they love my now. But back on subject I'm visiting your site to enrich your minds XD. This Tut is made completely by me, so if you want to repost it please give my credits.

Step 1--------------------------------------------------------------------OK this is going well, We are going to start off with you having a cell phone.( At first i could not use my cell phone..... so i stole my mom's and dad, all it doesn't even come on the bill really, all it does is adds on the amount of money you have used, it does not tell them) Now if you have a cell phone and in your hand that good.

Step 2--------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to , sign in and it should look like this:

Step 3--------------------------------------------------------------------
After you get there click on the Earn Free Z8 Points tab it will look like this:

Step 4--------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, click on the Super Rewards Survey Tab, again it will look like this:

Step 5--------------------------------------------------------------------Now look at the pix with the cell phone that says " Pay With Mobile ", click on that and it will look like this:

Step 6--------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, it should have popped up on your screen, so Now choose which ever you like boku, Zong, or Pay Mobile (Note they have different price's), Choose how much you want to spend, and click Get Zp. Now enter your cell phone # and click continue, now you will get a text message saying you will have to either Text Y back, Text Yes Back, or Enter The Pin They Have Sent You. When you reply, the bar will move up and then you will have zp in less than 5 seconds, but if you are already logged in on crossfire, you will need to re-log in.

Thank You For Your Time, This Tut Is Completly Made By DrSpy. Join my clan if you get a chance too, the clan site is , I will not say my ign but im known as lOneBanditl, Drspy, and the last 1 which i use most is my IGN so i can't tell you that one sorry. Bye have a nice Christmas And Happy New Years!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2009, 14:50   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 3,544
Nice Copy xDDD
Old 12/26/2009, 15:08   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,183
#reported >.<
Old 12/26/2009, 17:07   #4

What are you guys talking about? I just made this and also why would i be reported.... I didn't copy this. Ohhh i see what you are talking about...... What I did was write it on a different forum and didn't want to rewrite it so I had copy and pasted it to this forum.....
Old 12/27/2009, 01:57   #5

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 3,544
Quote:
Hello ElitePvPers user's, Welcome to elitepvpers.com
and Before

Quote:
Hello ****t user's
Old 12/27/2009, 07:47   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossfireSuchti View Post
and Before
I know I had said that....... wow...........as I had stated... I had not want to rewrite so I copy what i made and posted here.............
Old 12/31/2009, 00:41   #7

lol for 10$ nur 6k zp low
Old 12/31/2009, 02:27   #8

ich sag nua unnötig das kennt glaub jeder und ehrlich gesagt die z8 hompage ist sehr übersichtlich
Old 12/31/2009, 04:03   #9

Richtig¡
Old 01/06/2010, 03:09   #10

hmmm
vor ein paar tagen warn angebot 5€ für ca. 8300zp
da ich aber dachte das das angebot für immer bleibt hab ich net so viel aufgeladen...
Weiß jemand ob es eventtage oda so gibt wo das billiger ist?
Old 01/07/2010, 17:15   #11

elite*gold: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by -strYker. View Post
Richtig. Reported, DU... Wieso spammst du alles voll du jävla rövknullare?
wieso machst du dir einen neuen acc um den thread hier voll zu spammen ? :O
Old 01/07/2010, 17:58   #12

Nice TuT Wusste ich aber schon , Naja erst war 10.43€ = 18.000 zp jetzt sind es 10.43€ = 8.913 zp Scheiss Abzocker -.- Man gibt 100€ für 100.000 zp -.- Bei Subagames waren es sogar noch 25.044 zp O_O
Old 01/07/2010, 20:16   #13

Das da oben bin NICHT Ich!
Old 01/07/2010, 20:39   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by -strYker. View Post
Richtig, ich hab dich ja auch zietiert du spast
Viel Spaß mit dem Perma IP Bann , wurde alles schon gemeldet.