Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial]Creating CF MOD

Discussion on [Tutorial]Creating CF MOD within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tutorial]Creating CF MOD

Requirements:
Adobe Photoshop: (Note: You need To register) If Theres A problem Just Post your Question on The comment Section.. THX!!)
(Note: The Main Directory of CF I gave Is CF PH.. I dont know what is the MainDirectory of other CF Countries)

1.Download This:

2.find a Picture that is 800x600 or Higher and save it then
Drag It In to the Photoshop
and the result is like this

and fit it and right click then click place

3.Look At the Lower Right of the Photoshop just drag the layer 0 to the top of the picture like this

4.click Save As and Save As Type: Targa(.Tga)

5. make 2 copy of it and Rename it to loginAI and loginbg

6.Last Paste It To /CrossFire/rez/UI/UI_Login

Free tutorial with by Video:

Credits goes to : [GM]Forsaken of PHO

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUTORIAL] Creating a simple DLL Cheat/Hack
07/12/2021 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 162 Replies
HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN DLL HACK Hello guys, In recent days, I recieved many questions about how to use the pointers posted in one specific thread. So here is guide for creating the basic Proxy-DLL skeleton + hack. I will try to explain it to details. Requirements 1] Some C++ and UCE (memory and such stuff) knowladge 2] Some Time
tutorial for creating a private server on Windows VPS
10/21/2013 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, I need some tutorials for creating a private server for any kind of game. I have a Windows VPS and I would like to host several public servers for online games
[Navicat Tutorial] Creating Vendors [English]
08/03/2010 - WoW Private Server - 4 Replies
Welcome to my first tutorial I will teach you hwo you can create your own vendors here. Open Notepad and isert the text. Code: INSERT INTO `creature_names` (`entry`,`name`,`subname`,`info_str`,`type`,`spell dataid`,`male_displayid`,`female_displayid`,`civil ian`,`leader`) VALUES ('<Your vendors id>',"<Your Vendors Name>",'','<your vendors guild name>','10','0','<your vendor's display id>','0','0','0') INSERT INTO `creature_proto`...
Pls somebody a complete tutorial for Creating Pserver from start to end.
04/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 19 Replies
Every time I start to make a Pserver I've some errors. Sometimes at SQL server install, sometimes at Apache... Someone pls write a complete tutorial: How can someone make a working Pserver with SQL install, database backup, querys, IP settings, server rate settings, account creation in SQL, account creation with php (inc. apache install, settings) and starting the server (dbmon, cast... and client edit in winhex). Thx, sry 4 my poor eng.
[Tutorial]Creating a notepad app[Lot of Text]
11/23/2008 - CO2 Programming - 15 Replies
Create a Notepad App In this tutorial I will show you how you can create your own Notepad like Application. Start by creating a new Windows Forms Application. Now we can add some controls. The first control will be a MenuStrip. After that right click on the newly created menustrip, Select Insert Standard Items. Delete the Tools menu and the Help menu. Delete the Redo menu item from the Edit menu. Now drag and drop a TextBox onto the form.