Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I SELL AWESOME ACCOUNT

Discussion on I SELL AWESOME ACCOUNT within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up I SELL AWESOME ACCOUNT

Hello guys, i sell my account, i dont want to play anymore at this game and i think someone can have fun like me with this acc.
I sell Furx] acc, go check on crossfire site web, u will love it.
U have awesome rare weapons, i sell it for 250€, we can talk about the price.
Old 01/29/2017, 15:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 200
Is it in CF NA or EU?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell AWESOME Battle.net Account with WoW, D3 and SC
10/05/2015 - Trading - 7 Replies
Want to sell my Battle.Net Account with World of Warcraft, Diablo 3 and Starcraft. Information: World of Warcraft: have all World of Warcraft extensions 3x90er ( Warrior, shaman and Druid ) -> Realm: BlackRock At moment no gametime Many other Level 80 Characters ( some on other realms ) Shaman:
[Selling] Sell Awesome S4 Account [Cheap]
02/25/2015 - Nostale Trading - 10 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/EBJhd.jpg For more infos PM your skype
[Selling] Sell Gold 3 Account on Euw with Awesome MMR !
01/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey, Im Selling a Smurf Gold 3 Account on Euw. The Account come with Email ! The MMR is Pretty Awesome ! Was skipped the Gold 5 Promotion and Gold 4 to Gold 3. 2 Runepages : AD / AP LP Gainz per win 30-35 Points Ranked Games : 23 W / 8 L Payment : PSC/Amazon/Elitegold Skype: SnitchHD
01/06/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Want to sell my Battle.Net Account with World of Warcraft, Diablo 3 and Starcraft. Information: World of Warcraft: have all World of Warcraft extensions 3x90er ( Warrior, shaman and Druid ) -> Realm: BlackRock At moment no gametime Many other Level 80 Characters ( some on other realms ) Shaman:
12/20/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies