Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CF NA Major/AK xmas/M4 Spring and more! Not flagged! 120 EUR PP or PSC

Discussion on CF NA Major/AK xmas/M4 Spring and more! Not flagged! 120 EUR PP or PSC within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CF NA Major/AK xmas/M4 Spring and more! Not flagged! 120 EUR PP or PSC

Link Account :
Proofs of ownership :
Don't waste your time trying to scamm me.
Only MM or you go first.
I want 120 EUR mínimum in Paypal or Paysafecard.
Account not flagged.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CF NA MAJOR /x2 AK IMPERIAL /Ak 103 /3x AK47 Phoenix. FLAGGED
06/05/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 10 Replies
In game name: ]Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details Weapons that dont show on z8games profile 2x Awm Magma 3x AK47 Phoenix 2x Combat Axe Phoenix M4 Commando Ak 103 2x Ak47-Knife Imperial Dragon 3x VIPs The account has over 9,5 million gp
[Selling] CF NA MAJOR /M4 TIGER/ M4 SPRING/ AWM XMAS/ AXE ROSE
06/04/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 12 Replies
Selling my cf na account: Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details Guns that doesn't show are the Ak imperial dragon only. Otherwise that's all the guns. Via PayPal only. 200 euros.
[Selling] Crossfire NA acc 1 star / M4Royal / D.E Royal / AWM A xmas / 6 VIPs. Flagged
05/07/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys, I'm quitting crossfire and going to sell my account. Got some new guns that doesn't show on the website such as, Ak Imperial x2 and M4 Commando, M4 snow. Got almost all zp chars, don't have L.A SWAT or Commando. I'm selling it via paypal and paypal only! Account link: Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details Selling price: 200€ Price is negotiable but not lower than 200€, if several people want to buy the account the one who offers the most gets it....
[Trading] Awm VIP , all golds , axe Xmas , HS , Flagged
02/28/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 10 Replies
Closed
[T] De xmas, scar l rd for m4 royal, m4 spring, m14 xmas, or kukri rd
12/14/2012 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
1ST OF ALL, I DONT CARE ABOUT RANK, RIBBONS AND GUNS AS LONG AS IT HAS AWM XMAS, M4 ROYAL, M4 SPRING, M14 XMAS OR KUKRI RD. Z8Games proof: http://i.imgur.com/UUkYE.png I will only use omm.