Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

$25 Rixty gamecard for sale

Discussion on $25 Rixty gamecard for sale within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
$25 Rixty gamecard for sale

Hi,
I'm selling a rixty gamecard that can be used with crossfire/crossfire EU loaded with 25 dollars. That is about 19,20€.
My price is 18€ euro.

Trade will be made with a MM.

Kind Regards, Mulle.
Old 01/07/2013, 01:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 2944/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,661
I can Give u Egold if you will Trade ?
Old 01/08/2013, 15:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
Exactly how much Egold would that be?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
25$ Rixty Gamecard.
12/27/2012 - CrossFire Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell my Rixty Gamecard, It's preloaded with 25$ ~19€ I am asking 17€ for it, Through paypal. The deal will be done with a MM. It is usable with Crossfire and crossfire EU. You can see other games the gamecard is usable with on their homepage.
25$ Rixty Gamecard.
12/27/2012 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell my Rixty Gamecard, It's preloaded with 25$ ~19€ I am asking 17€ for it, Through paypal. The deal will be done with a MM. It is usable with FLYFF. You can see other games the gamecard is usable with on their homepage.
The most beautiful site i saw ( Rixty )
12/08/2011 - CrossFire - 2 Replies
Hello, I am Alaa this the beautiful site and you can Shipped Zp form it by Rixty card Today i will show you a really cool site I found a site soon ( GiftHulk )a This site is a compilation of points For many of the easy ways and some of the tasks . These points are replaced with gifts and scratch cards for the Games and the balance for PayPal and many other things you should watch yourself and it depends on the number of points are collected . And also you can increase your points...
Age of Conan Gamecard for sale / zum Verkauf | 5x
04/19/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo alle ! Ich habe noch 5 original Gamecards von AoC. Der Verkaufspreis liegt bei 20,00€. Sobald das Geld Paypal / auf meinem Konto ankommt wird der Key dem Käufer wie nach vorheriger Absprache zugesendet. (E-Mail / MSN / ICQ / IRC / Was auch immer) Massenrabatt: Wer 5 Stück nimmt bekommt sie dann alle für 90€