Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HowTo] CFPRO ACTIVATION

Discussion on [HowTo] CFPRO ACTIVATION within the CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the CrossFire category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [HowTo] CFPRO ACTIVATION

Hey guys/gals, it's me Howboutdat.. Sorry I have not been online lately.. I've been busy helping other people on the other hack sites.. Anyways, it's seems alot of you can't activate the CFPRO hack..

I'm here to help you!
I made a video of it.. And it's still processing.. If you can wait for a few minutes I will upload it here and there you can watch the tutorials on how to activate it!

Your default browser should be "Google Chrome" or "Mozilla Firefox!" If you use IE = Internet Explorer the ads will keep coming in and it's going to slow your PC/Laptop!

VIDEO ADDED!!!!

If it's still on "Waiting for activation" then do it again.

P.S I DON'T LEECH OR STEAL SOMEBODY ELSE'S WORK!! I WAS THE FIRST ONE THAT MADE THE TUTORIAL. Even ask the creator itself CFPRO. If you're going to translate it to another language[
ASK ME or Private Message me!
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/25/2013, 18:26   #2

or theres another way: i have a hack with it i can instantly set the timer to 0 whenever i want but i am not gonna post it here! but theres another way to set the timer to 0 without waiting: 1.open cheat engine 2.open cfpro (or vice versa) 3.hack the timer
here my source code (adress of that code that has the timer in it is wrong so you must find out the adress by yourself(tipp: that adress is not a pointer)):
Code:
#include <Memorypointer.au3>
ProcessWait("CFPRO.exe")
Sleep(2500)
$PO=ProcessExists("CFPRO.exe")
$MEMO=_MemoryOpen($PO)
_MemoryWrite(0xReplace the adress you found with this text,$MEMO,1) ;it should look like: 0x000B0086 (tipp: use a hexadecimalcalculator and then calculate the real adress (its very easy) and add some 0 so it has 8 letters (example:2C0218->002C0218))
if you have found the adress then please dont tell it anyone! everyone should find out the adress by himself! have fun searching for the adress!/2

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2013, 01:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacePalmMan View Post
or theres another way: i have a hack with it i can instantly set the timer to 0 whenever i want but i am not gonna post it here! but theres another way to set the timer to 0 without waiting: 1.open cheat engine 2.open cfpro (or vice versa) 3.hack the timer
here my source code (adress of that code that has the timer in it is wrong so you must find out the adress by yourself(tipp: that adress is not a pointer)):
Code:
#include <Memorypointer.au3>
ProcessWait("CFPRO.exe")
Sleep(2500)
$PO=ProcessExists("CFPRO.exe")
$MEMO=_MemoryOpen($PO)
_MemoryWrite(0xReplace the adress you found with this text,$MEMO,1) ;it should look like: 0x000B0086 (tipp: use a hexadecimalcalculator and then calculate the real adress (its very easy) and add some 0 so it has 8 letters (example:2C0218->002C0218))
if you have found the adress then please dont tell it anyone! everyone should find out the adress by himself! have fun searching for the adress!/2

What do these mean?
Old 01/26/2013, 01:55   #4

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howboutdat View Post
Hey guys/gals, it's me Howboutdat.. Sorry I have not been online lately.. I've been busy helping other people on the other hack sites.. Anyways, it's seems alot of you can't activate the CFPRO hack..

I'm here to help you!
I made a video of it.. And it's still processing.. If you can wait for a few minutes I will upload it here and there you can watch the tutorials on how to activate it!

Your default browser should be "Google Chrome" or "Mozilla Firefox!" If you use IE = Internet Explorer the ads will keep coming in and it's going to slow your PC/Laptop!

VIDEO ADDED!!!!

If it's still on "Waiting for activation" then do it again.

P.S I DON'T LEECH OR STEAL SOMEBODY ELSE'S WORK!! I WAS THE FIRST ONE THAT MADE THE TUTORIAL. Even ask the creator itself CFPRO. If you're going to translate it to another language[
ASK ME or Private Message me!
Nice Job
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2013, 08:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howboutdat View Post
What do these mean?
what does what mean? there are some hidden things like -1 or so! if you dont want to use cheat engine to find out the adress then just google "online hexadecimal calculator" and try calculating the right adress and then you compile the script and use it! open CFPRO and then you run the script with your adress and if it works the timer is set to 0!
Old 01/26/2013, 09:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacePalmMan View Post
what does what mean? there are some hidden things like -1 or so! if you dont want to use cheat engine to find out the adress then just google "online hexadecimal calculator" and try calculating the right adress and then you compile the script and use it! open CFPRO and then you run the script with your adress and if it works the timer is set to 0!
You know what that does? It'll ban your acc for not completing the whole "Steps"