Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HLDS Publicing problem

Discussion on HLDS Publicing problem within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HLDS Publicing problem

Hello everybody. I used to have a cs 1.6 i could publish in game tracker but i dont remember what i actually did and had it work since i had a LOT of difficulties. I have portforwarded my router, i shut down the firewall, set sv_lan 0 had some settings in IPv4 properties to create something like a static IP but gametracker would not accept it.
What i am doing wrong? (I use the ip from whatismyip.com)

(*Note (1) : I use HLDS from the game and not an external one because HLDSUpdatetool does not download everything else than cstrike folder,
(2): My servers works with Hamachi).

Best regards,
Kostas.-
Old 08/21/2013, 13:01   #2

elite*gold: 539
So the server is on your home computer? First I must say you that you should have a dynamic IP because your home IP is changing. Then I don't know if your computer and your internet is that good to be recognized as a server in whole world. It could be that gametracker only can't see your computer because it is too far away or something like that. For a lan server a home computer is ok but not for a public server.
Old 08/21/2013, 18:38   #3

Yes i have a dynamic IP address but the fact is that i could publish it 3 yrs ago but i dont remember what i else did.

Thanks,
Kostas.-
Old 08/22/2013, 05:43   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
GameTracker can not connect to the server, because your server is working with hamachi. Only the people, which connected to your hamachi network, could see the server.
Old 08/22/2013, 17:30   #5

And how i can change that?