Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Counter-Strike 1.6 Cd-key's

Discussion on Counter-Strike 1.6 Cd-key's within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Counter-Strike 1.6 Cd-key's

Steam (Company trademark for valve) invented a program which generates keys from 1 cd key. Unfortunatley for us all.. That cd key has been with held for quite sometime now. And although some people even GUESSED some cd keys, the chances of you getting a cd key right will probably take you 1 full year. But hey... What do I know.. It's all about chance... Ok so lets get down to business... ill compare some REAL cd keys... Here are some that are valid
because i am taired of playing games and now i am stoping and giveing cd keys

Now look at first two... the factors of the 13 digit cd key are endless... Regardless of generating keys.. valve assumed we wouldn't know... But in fact... It is very simple to infer. Because not only do they add and subtract, but they use a cd key to subtract or add another cd key.. for example... 2717-52772-8089 + 3869-14842-5364 = 6586-67615-3453.. and i dont know if it works.. but it should.. Try adding them or subtracting them.. If they higher then 13 digit then it wont work (no ****).

just do a survey and get a free CS1.6 CD key

download 1:
download 2:
download 3:
download 4:
download 5:
download 6:
download 7:
Old 06/23/2010, 09:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lad woanders hoch.
Old 06/23/2010, 14:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Abzocker Seite nicht Raufgehen.