Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UPlay Account with Rainbow Six: Siege and For Honor

Discussion on UPlay Account with Rainbow Six: Siege and For Honor within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
UPlay Account with Rainbow Six: Siege and For Honor

I am currently looking for someone interested in an UPlay account with the games metioned in the topic on it.
I obviously want to trade it for CS:GO Skins.

Some side information on the account:
- I am the first and only owner of the account
- I never cheated in any of the games mentioned

Kind Regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] LoL acc silver 4 euw and uplay acc rainbow six siege + assassins creed for lol or ow
03/01/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
want to trade my stuff vs a good overwatch account or a very good lol account my lol account got 79 champs, is silver 3 and got some skins. It has not a single ban. The lol account is verified The siege acc is unranked and nearly unplayed
[Trading] Rainbow six siege and the crew (uplay account) for lol eune account with champions
11/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone i have a uplay account with all basic operators including blackbeard, valkyri, buck and frost. I want to trade it with a eune lol account. The rank does not really matter i just want an account with champions and rune pages. Leave a message if you are interested and have a good day :)
[Selling] The Division, Rainbow Six Siege, Far Cry 3 and more [UPLAY]
05/06/2016 - The Division Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, ich verkaufe heute meinen UPLAY Account, da ich mir GTA V kaufen möchte & mir diese Spiele überhaupt kein Spaß machen, da einfach überall Hacker unterwegs sind. Welche Spiele verkaufe ich hier? The Division Rainbow Six Siege Far Cry 3 Ghost Recon Future Alles wird auf Wunsch über Mittelsmann (middleman) laufen! ICH werde NICHT First geben! Viel zu Riskant.
[Selling] Verkaufe Rainbow Six Siege Uplay Account
12/25/2015 - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe einen brandneuen Uplay account mit Rainbow Six Siege. Der Key stammte von Nvidia persönlich (promotion key). Der Account ist unberührt, daher optimal für einen competitive Karriere. Preis ca. 20-25€ VHB. Bei Interesse PN. Bezahlung : Paysafe, Paypal ( nur verifizierte Konten), eventuell auch Cs:go skins.