Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO BOOSTING [CHEAP & SAFE ]

Discussion on CSGO BOOSTING [CHEAP & SAFE ] within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGO BOOSTING [CHEAP & SAFE ]

Introduction~

Greetings!

We are a group of extremely skilled Poland Professional Players, we have played Counter-Strike since 2003 and have progressed very far. We opened this boosting service up to make profit of what we are good at and we are looking forward to make it to one the top greatest CS:GO Boosting Service on E-PvP.

We may raise the prices after the first few orders/customers!
We do not give out any Vouch Copies.
We know that it might not be that good to not give out vouch copies, but we have decided to not since we do not want to put any of our time or matches on stuff for free. You get what you pay for.

Prices~

Any rank from Silver I -> Master Guardian Elite = $3.00/Rank

Distinguished Master Guardian -> Legendary Eagle Master = $5.00/Rank

Legendary Eagle Master -> Supreme Master First Class = $9.00/Rank

Supreme Master First Class -> The Global Elite = $14.00/Rank

UNRANKED -> THE GLOBAL ELITE (Ultimate Offer) = $75.00 [Negotiable]

KEEP IN MIND THAT USD ($) IS CHEAPER THAN EUROS (€)!
I ACCEPT BOTH USD ($) OR EUROS (€)!

Rules & Terms~

1) You are NOT allowed to play Competitive Matches until we finish boosting. However, if you want to play anything else than Competitive, then that is okay as long as you inform us so that we am aware that you are playing. Breaking this rule may result in us stopping the boosting without any refunds.
2) No refunds (unless you receive any penalties by our own actions, which is impossible).
3) We will NOT start boosting until we receive our payment.
4) By contacting/ordering, you agree to our Rules & Terms.

Accepted Payment Methods~

PayPal, Bitcoin, Skrill, Paysafecards, RSGP/RS07GP or CS:GO Skins/Knives.
Please note: We do not accept skins that are worth less than €3.
If you want to pay using any other Payment Method, contact us and we may be able to work something out.
steamcommunity.com/id/krNNN1337