Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO SKINS FOR LOL ACCOUNT 266 SKINS GOLD1

Discussion on CSGO SKINS FOR LOL ACCOUNT 266 SKINS GOLD1 within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
CSGO SKINS FOR LOL ACCOUNT 266 SKINS GOLD1

Ladies and Gentleman with this auction im going to sell my precious League of Legends Account.

This Season i got it to Platinum 5. Now GOLD 1 in PROMO because of inactivity.

Every Champions (except ao shin) and exact 266 Skin [+Chroma] are on this account with many unique and rare skins which you cant get anymore. Don't forget the Legendary + Ultimate Skins.

20 Runepages MANY RUNES FOR ALMOST EVERY CHAMPION

Here is a picture of every Skin i have.

CHROMA PACKS:

KOI NAMI
GRIM REAPER KARTHUS
MORGANA HAUNT
HEADHUNTER MASTER YI
POOL PARTY LEONA
NEMESIS JAX
Lucian Prime
Dragon Fist Lee Sin

Icons:

The IGN [INGAMENAME] is nice.

I want some good Skins for this one or a knife.

p

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW]GOLD1 account for csgo skins
06/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys! I am willing to sell my EUW smurf for csgo skins/keys. This account is in Gold 1 with a pretty high mmr. It has 35 Champions and some cheap skins. It also has 2 full rune pages one for AD and one for AP. Any offers are appriciated.
[EUW]GOLD1 lol account for csgo skins
06/07/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hi! I am willing to sell my EUW smurf for csgo skins/keys. This account is in Gold 1 with a pretty high mmr. It has 35 Champions and some cheap skins. It also has 2 full rune pages one for AD and one for AP. Any offers are appriciated.
[EUW]GOLD1 account for csgo skins
06/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys! I am willing to sell my EUW smurf for csgo skins/keys. This account is in Gold 1 with a pretty high mmr. It has 35 Champions and some cheap skins. It also has 2 full rune pages one for AD and one for AP. Any offers are appriciated.
[Selling] WTS LOL Account Gold1 OVER 200 SKINS !
12/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Guys, i wanted to sell my League of Legends Account. He is Ranked Gold 1 got 100k ip and got 1,75k normal wins . Also he got 200+skins. It would take to long to wrote them here . Also he got 14 Rune pages and nearly every single rune 9x. Feel free to make an Offer . I DONT take e*gold!!! Champs1 LOL ACCOUNT 3.jpg - directupload.net
[Trading] LoL EUW Gold1 or Platinum1 account for SKINS in CS:GO
12/24/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
for more information add SMT Coby in LoL or Coby on Steam (picture is the nice booty)