Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 SUPER CHEAP ACCOUNTS FAST

Discussion on 2 SUPER CHEAP ACCOUNTS FAST within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 93
2 SUPER CHEAP ACCOUNTS FAST

So I would like to get rid of these 2 accounts that I've had for a long time
I sell them both for the same price cause I am in need of that exact amount of money. I will go first if u are trusted with quite a lot of reps, otherwise you go first.

Account 1:
Master Guardian Elite (Have been Global so good MMR)
206 wins
Level 23 (Prime ready)
355 hours
Almost 2 years old
Price: 13$

Account 2:
Unranked (Used to be Global 3 months ago, havent played since)
31 wins
58 hours
Level 12
6 Year old
VAC ban on MW2 and CSS, doesnt affect CSGO
Price: 13$

add my skype: eraseyo if ur interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Powerleveling services Super Fast and Super cheap
03/19/2015 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 2 Replies
any race and class any faction any level range. cheap prices and exceptional completion times 1-50 - $80 approx 2-4 days 1-55 - $100 approx 3-5 days 1-60 - $130 approx 4-6 days PvP grinding Any sort of mindless tedious repetative task you are looking for.
[Selling] Powerleveling services Super Fast and Super cheap
03/19/2015 - The Elder Scrolls Online Trading - 1 Replies
i will level any race, any class, any faction, any level range i will level any race, any class, any faction, any level range 1-50 - $70 VR1-14 $15 per rank times vary but minimum 1 rank a day- vr1-14-$180 Any level to any level will varied depending on desired level ranges
Diablo 3 Hardcore legendary runs super fast super cheap!
06/02/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
EU HARDCORE ONLY! Hello everyone I am currently starting a new service in which I will boost you through rifts with my 2 crusaders that I multibox I am currently working on a witch doctor and wizard setup but needs improvement! The service I will be providing is all of my legendary drops within 1 hour of rifting or a specific number of legendaries depending on the prices you pay below I will show you all the prices... Timed Farm: 30 Min Rift Farm - €2.50 1Hour Rift Farm - €4.50 1Hour 30...
[Selling] ~Super Cheap Elo Boost~Trusted~with Vouches~Cheap~Fast~
11/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/kakWfC0.jpg
[Selling] ~Super Cheap Elo Boost~Trustable~with Vouches~Cheap~Fast~
11/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2980810-platinum-boosts-season-4-cheap-trust ed-fast.html