Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO Supreme smurf, 12years old with its original email.

Discussion on CSGO Supreme smurf, 12years old with its original email. within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 40
Lightbulb CSGO Supreme smurf, 12years old with its original email.

So as the tittle says i would like to sell my new smurf!
It comes with all data needed in case u need to contact the support.
That includes, the original mail(the one used to create the account, can proove it),and personal info. Never banned(Overwatch, VAC, Community or tradeban)
Just feel free to offer.

-Just post here ur offer plus ur contact info

-WhatsApp: +0034 680622989

- Add me to my smurf, then we can talk there and i can show u the account:

Price: 20€(Just accepting Paypal verified payments!)

Some screenshots:

Old 04/21/2016, 16:57   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i just added you to my steam, am interested in this account
Old 04/22/2016, 10:16   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
csgo supreme smurf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam account -cs:go 1500h supreme-lot cod-dayz etc.-trusted-original email-
03/02/2016 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Today I decided that I want to sell my beloved Steam account. I used it for 5 years, but now I go to university and I dont have anymore time for playing. I want to buy a notebook for university and I need every money! SteamDB: https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198037507655/ ?cc=us In CS:GO I have 1500hours and I reached Global Elite but unfortunately deranked to supreme. Payment method: PayPal -only-
[Buying] Buying Supreme account with its original email
10/23/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm buying a Supreme account with its original email account. Requirements: Be a trusted member, that means: have a good TBM. We're going to use a middleman, paypal. Add me on skype: Esje.esj
[Selling] Cheap SUPREME Account + ORIGINAL EMAIL, NO VAC, NO OVERWATCH, FRESH!
05/30/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys Want to sell you my smurf account, Rank: Supreme Master First Class (21 wins), Price: 35 Euro (Paypal or Skrill) Giving it away with original email adress, that was used to create this account! Account contains only 1 game: its CS:GO. No cheats were used by leveling it up! I'am new person on this forum so if you have a lot of reputation here i will go first, and i'am ready to use middleman from this forum! No VAC, No Overwatch!
[Selling] 6 Digit Supreme 300H 91Wins Original Email
05/14/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, habe einen 6 Digit SMFC Account, der 300Stunden hat. Der Account ist zur Zeit unranked, da ewig kein Match mehr gemacht wurde. Letzte Match 22.04 Die Original Email ist ebenfalls dabei, mit dem Account wurden auch ein paar Kisten aufgemacht(Wird also nicht gesperrt) Es wurden auch keine Errungenschaften gehackt. Er hat zur Zeit 91Wins. http://puu.sh/hJP9q/be7e985338.jpg Zu dem ist noch Dead Island auf dem Acc.