Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver 2 and LE acc's for a good deal

Discussion on Silver 2 and LE acc's for a good deal within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silver 2 and LE acc's for a good deal

Hey!

So I've recently realised I spend too much time gaming rather than doing more important things (especially since I got H1Z1) and due to this I am trying to get rid of my steam accounts in order to deal with this growing addiction.

So the accounts in the question are:
1. Silver 2, 110 hours, just CS:GO on it. Just been promoted to silver 2 (in the previous game), so deranking back to s1 should not take too long.
2. LE, 285 hours. Has got: CS:GO, H1Z1: King of the Kill, Rocket League and Just Cause 2 on it plus H1Z1 inventory of slightly more than 10 eur (inventory's included, I have no interest in keeping any in-game items)

The price I'm looking for would be $50 for both accounts, but I am open to offers as well as selling the accounts seperately.
I will not go first (unless you have a ton of vouches). I only accept PayPal (friends and family) and I'm more than glad to use a middleman.

Feel free to message me or add me on skype: tas.ir.mans

Forgot to mention - Rocket League has Revenge of the battlecars and Supersonic Fury DLCs
Old 03/17/2016, 20:23   #2

Bump

Also going to throw in this account free of charge

Bump
Old 03/19/2016, 15:16   #3

el bumpo