Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> ESCROW FIXED CSGOHUNT Script

Discussion on S> ESCROW FIXED CSGOHUNT Script within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> ESCROW FIXED CSGOHUNT Script

Hi guys, i'm currently selling a unique CSGO Jackpot script that isn't leaked or that you can find them anywhere else as it's self-coded.

My Jackpot script currently features:

🌟Inventory System, you probably don't see this feature pretty often as most site handles deposit as a immediate addition into the current Jackpot game. However, my site does it differently. When a player deposit their items into the site, their items will be added into their virtual backpack on the website. They can simply choose to deposit any skins that they've selected straight into the Jackpot game without any delay, thus reducing the risks of a fail-snipe.

🌟Round Hash, there's a code after every round that is saved in the MYSQL database so that you can easily check or inspect any specific rounds that you desire with just the round hash .

🌟Chat System, we have a chat system that is fully working with every single text being saved and recorded in a MYSQL table. You'll also be able to display yourself as an admin with an icon beside your name in the chatbox.

🌟Withdraw System, because we have a Backpack System, players are able to withdraw items straight back into their inventory automatically via a automated bot offer if they do not wish to deposit their items into a Jackpot game.

🌟Winnings & Tax, the winnings are automatically sent to the players. There'll be an adjustable tax rate that the website will keep every round that'll automatically be sent to another bot of yours that's called a Tax Bot. Because every Jackpot sites do take a certain percentage of the winnings and they're able to go back to the bot's inventory to check what has been taken from them. We have done it differently, so that your players will not know what have been taken from them from the 5% tax.

🌟Admin Panel, in the admin panel. You're able to check what items you've received from the 5% tax, as well as the ability to manually choose a winner for the current round

🌟Our bot system allows you to have multiple bots, as well as the ability to customize between a 'Deposit Bot', a 'Winner Bot' or a 'Tax Bot'.

If you have any further enquiries or any other things that you wish to ask, please add me up on skype @ Kshlalala.

Please note that you need these to be able to setup the site. Windows VPS Ubuntu VPS Domain Name

Please add me up on skype to discuss about the price & stuffs.

Old 01/02/2016, 10:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,291

Quote:
You may only have one topic per trade in the whole Black Market (except for another one in the section).

#closed
Closed Thread