Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Going first) LoL Gold 5 account for csgo inventory (2€)

Discussion on (Going first) LoL Gold 5 account for csgo inventory (2€) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Going first) LoL Gold 5 account for csgo inventory (2€)

Im new to this forum so i will go first. Want to trade an EUW League of Legends account for skins or case keys on cs:go.

Gold 5 good mmr for csgo case key (2€)
It's so cheap because this was my smurf account, and i dont play LoL anymore.
This account was leveled up by myself, so dont be affraid of any ban related to bots.

Runes:
-Standard ad runes with att speed quins
-Standard ap runes
35 champions
7 skins
Has currently 25 Rp's, and 5500 ips.
Add steam paulo_crazzii69.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Account steam level 13, csgo game, inventory 500$+
09/25/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Okey, first of all hello for you all.. I am selling a steam account level 13, csgo game and inventory 500$+! :mofo: Link of the account: Steam Community :: dev1ce1337 Contact me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/petar.stefanoski.50 ********************************NOTE************* ****************** I want to sell this account for CSGO GIFTS! i want tradable gifts, not restricted or some others. I want to gain rank and sell them later. Please if u have a lot of csgo gifts, comment below...
[Buying] WTB League NA Account [ For 50$ Items inventory CSGO]
09/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there. I got an inventory with 50$ items like around 20 items or something.. Steam Community :: Abduction :: Item Inventory for a league NA Account, trusted members only please :)
WTB League NA Account [ For 50$ Items inventory CSGO]
09/17/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there. I got an inventory with 50$ items like around 20 items or something.. Steam Community :: Abduction :: Item Inventory for a league NA Account, trusted members only please
[Selling] Selling Unranked CSGO Account with 80€ Inventory
05/08/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys ! Im selling here my Cs:Go Account which i created a week ago. It has 6 good wins on it (no looses) and it also has an invenotry value of about 80€! I want to give it away for PSC or for an Account with an higher Rank (or 5 year coin and stuff) Price for Buy 60-70€ So if you got a nice account to trade or just PSC just msg me or add me on skype: SkylexYT