Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Account for CS:GO skins, Steam Games ect..

Discussion on Steam Account for CS:GO skins, Steam Games ect.. within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Steam Account for CS:GO skins, Steam Games ect..

Hi everyone,

i want to sell my steam account that i dont use anymore, why?

Since im only playing CS:GO and that account have VAC ban on that game, i decided to sell that account. Account have some game like DayZ,Arma 3, Arma 2 Complete Pack, H1Z1..... and more. Like i said i dont play any of these games, i dont need that account! I just want to get rid of this account. Account have only VAC ban od that one game CS:GO, other games are clean. So,this account is for ppl who are not playing CS:GO or they play this game just for fun, without MM. Account have some skins, not worth much.

Steam link:

As payment i accept paypal, skrill, other stuffs like cs:go skins or steam gamesl! Since im only playing cs:go and thats the main reason im selling that account. For very trusted members im willing to to 1st, no doubt, since im new here.

If u interested just PM me and ill respond asap.

I dont know about price, just offer something!
Old 11/28/2015, 06:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 724
Received Thanks: 3,319

#closed
Closed Thread