Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO Free Eloboost [Silver 1 to Nova 1

Discussion on CS:GO Free Eloboost [Silver 1 to Nova 1 within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO Free Eloboost [Silver 1 to Nova 1

About me : I play CS since 2013 and played it for 830 hours , currently im DMG and mostly playing with Friends for fun .

Why i boost you for free : I wanna start boosting ppl for money soon but right now i want to get some "TBM +" so ppl would buy it .

Main account :

Price list :
Silver 1 - 2 : FREE
Silver 2 - 3 : FREE
Silver 4 - Elite : FREE
Silver Elite- Elite Master : FREE

If you wanna get a boost contact me right here or on Skype.

F.A.Q :
Are you doing DouQ Boosting ?
Currently not becouse when i wanna boost i want to play with an Silver 1 to Elite Master account and i currently dont got one
How can I be sure you are not going to steal my inventory / account ?
If you are using STEAM GUARD on CS GO Account, your inventory is blocked for 7 days, whenever you star to use new IP address, so there is no way anyone can touch your stuff. That option is described on a steam guard official page: , when you want to be even safer change your passwort after the boost
Do you play Legit ?
I do not use cheats or 3rd party software.
Can my friends see if I am playing?
No to make your real online status hidden or invisible to your Steam friends, i set your profile mode to offline.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FREE BOOST [ Only Silver 1 to Gold Nova 1 ]
09/11/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
About me : I play CS since 2013 and played it for 830 hours , currently im DMG and mostly playing with Friends for fun . Why i boost you for free : I wanna start boosting ppl for money soon but right now i want to get some "TBM +" so ppl would buy it . Price list : Silver 1 - 2 : FREE Silver 2 - 3 : FREE Silver 4 - Elite : FREE Silver Elite- Elite Master : FREE
Free Silver / Gold Nova Boosts | CS:GO
08/15/2015 - Freebies - 0 Replies
My Main is MGE now, I rushed through silver and Gold, so I carry really easy there. Unfortunatly I have no smurf available, so you have to let me play on your account. But everything is safe through Steam Guard! I do everything for free, if you want me to boost you, just send me a private message here !
[Selling] CS:GO | Silver -> Gold Nova 1 | Free
06/27/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
I like to cursh newbs and my main has one week restriction, so feel free to add me. Skype: Renekton.smurf Note: i am not just gonna boost it all day long, maybe it may take lil bit depending on how i feel like
CS:GO | Silver -> Gold Nova 1 | Free
06/27/2015 - Freebies - 0 Replies
I like to cursh newbs and my main has one week restriction, so feel free to add me. Skype: Renekton.smurf Note: i am not just gonna boost it all day long, maybe it may take lil bit depending on how i feel like
CS:GO 1 Rank (Silver/nova) Free Boost for vouches!
05/09/2015 - Counter-Strike - 2 Replies
Topic! add me Skype: xekN-CSGO-Boosting