Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League Account for Skins

Discussion on League Account for Skins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 33
League Account for Skins

Going first only if trusted person on epvpers providing email

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] League of legends account ( alot of rare skins )for Cs:go Knife or skins!
03/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Got one nice LOL account, with very nice skins : Sterf Gezwel's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Its silver1 beacouse i dont play that game anymore and i want to trade with CS go knife or skins Got near 75 Champions and have 9 rune pages The account also got 1781 RP Add me in steam if you are interested, pixu69
[Selling] LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT [EUNE] [PLAT 4] [91 Champions] [16 Skins] PAX SKINS & MORE
03/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, ------------------------------------------------- --------------------------- I am selling my League of Legends account on EU-Nordic East server. It was created on Season 2 and I managed to reached Platinum IV rank on it. Anyway, I'm not sure what price I want for so I'm looking for offers, but since it has rare skins like - PAX JAX and PAX SIVIR please message me with serious offers only. Anyway here're the things that the account includes: Level 30
[Selling] League of legends account - diamond 3 - 75 skins including legendary/rare skins
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
forget this post, delete it
WTS Epic League account! over 100 skins! including All Pax skins! Human Ryze!++++++++
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Alright guys,I want you to know that I will go first to repped members only/ use a Middle man. I also want you to know that I WILL and can provide pictures upon request or Via screen share.. but for security purposes I'll provide a list of skins and other important information! To start off I want everyone to know that I am the original Owner and can provide the original email account and welcome email to the buyer so there is 0% chance of the account getting recalled. The account is currently...
HUGE League account, ALL CHAMPIONS, 203 SKINS, 13 LEGENDARY, LEGACY SKINS
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I've played league for about 1.5-2 years now and I've had some good times. However I'm simply put just tired of people in this game. I'm tired of the way people act, I'm tired of the way people play. And now I feel like I'm done. I'm all used up and I don't want to play it anymore. Therefor I've decided to sell it. As put in the title, I've spent way too much money than I expected on this account. I'm really not going to list it all here. I want to get rid of the account for a fair ammount...