Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL acc DIAMOND 5 | 48 SKINS for CS:GO SKINS

Discussion on LoL acc DIAMOND 5 | 48 SKINS for CS:GO SKINS within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL acc DIAMOND 5 | 48 SKINS for CS:GO SKINS

Hello.
I want to trade my LoL account on the EUNE server.

Account has:
- diamond 5 in soloq this season(high mmr, about +28lp for the win)
- diamond rewards for season 4
- 76 champions
- 48 skins( + 3 invisible on the picture)
- 5 rune pages
- all needed runes(ad, ap, hp, armor, mr, cdr, magic pene, armor pene, attack speed, crit chance)
- lot of summoner icons from 2013, 2014, 2015

Send me offers here or skype.
If you have any questions just ask me PM/skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Diamond account with diamond border 248 skins many rare skins all champs see insi
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello i'm selling my LoL account it has many rare skins like Championship riven , pax jax pax sivir UFO corki Riot K-9 Nasus Riot kayle Riot Graves and many other. it has 82 icons , large amount of runes and all champions AND A VERY VERY UNIQUE NAME trust me on this one but sorry i wont say the name. Gyazo - 1d1ec37186e9b980a6766f095ba754f4.png picture of the amount of skins and score. Currently siting at diamond 4. I'M ONLY ACCEPTING WESTERN UNION WITH A MIDDLEMAN THANK YOU. the...
[Selling] League of legends account - diamond 3 - 75 skins including legendary/rare skins
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
forget this post, delete it
[Selling] Diamond V EU/NE 2 rare skins (Pax Graves) + 11 more skins, epic stats HIGH MMR! Runes
05/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi all, im selling my OWN league of legends diamond account CURRENTLY THE BEST TALON STATS IN THE WORLD - 2 rare skins (1 of them is Pax Graves!) + 11 more and legacy BloodLord Vladimir - 61 champs - cool icons - cool skins (2 rare skins including Pax Graves and limited Hecarim!!) - 2 rune pages
[Selling] Diamond V account (All champs / 115+ skins + 9 Rune pages + Rare icons/skins)
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I have decided to sell off my main due to having no need for it anymore and needing abit of cash at the moment, its a rare account and i am looking for serious offers. Champions http://i44.tinypic.com/300xx85.jpg League Runes http://i41.tinypic.com/2qjdt6w.png
[Selling] EUW Beast Diamond Account + All Champions + 100 Skins + 20 Rune Pages + 5 Rare Skins
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Are you ready? I'm selling atm one Diamond account with all champions, all runes, 20 rune pages, 100 skins, Pax Sivir, Riot Graves, Pax Jax, Riot Singed and Riot k9 Nasus. It includes the original e-mail and all info needed to recover this account. Don't wast my time if you don't have money to buy this account, please. You can shoot any offer. Payment: Paypal as a gift or Paysafecard.