Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offer DMG ranked Cs:Go ACC; legit!

Discussion on Offer DMG ranked Cs:Go ACC; legit! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Offer DMG ranked Cs:Go ACC; legit!

Biete einen DMG Account in Cs:Go.
11 Spiele; 10 wins; DMG

Außerdem befindet sich auf dem Account noch das Arma II Complete Package.

Gebot Willkommen

Offer a DMG Account in Cs:Go.
11 Games; 10 wins; DMG

Btw: On the Acc is the Arma II Complete Package.
Send me a Offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Ranked draft ban service | Legit players
04/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello elitepvpers, I've noticed the huge demand of ranked ban services and decided to open my own service. Features: All of the games will be played by hand, no scripts, bots or any third-party program will be used. I will use a VPN tunnel from your country and/or city, there will be no chance of ban. And the most important one; the winrate is high and I will be positive.
[Buying] Legit +41 I offer Paypal
02/12/2014 - WarRock Trading - 2 Replies
topic^ Max Price: 80€ Skype: blueshellx
[Buying] LOOKING FOR BOOST ( I OFFER PLATINUM RANKED TEAM )
10/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I give platinum 2 ranked team ( 3x3 ) For some1 who can boost me,thanks. :) Eu West~
[Trading] !!AMAIZING OFFER FOR Ranked team OR Elo boost!!
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys i need elo boost or ranked team!!!!And for that im offering STEAM ACCOUNT! I will give Steam account is not bad i think,he have these games: thomas was alone,tf2,the showdown effect,mirrors edge,medal of honor(multiplayer and single player),mc pixel,dead space,crysis 2 maximum edition,burnout paradise:the ultimate box,botanicula,amnesia. Also I will give origin with: the sims 3(3types),battlefield 3,dead space 3. Add me to skype: pauliuxxz1 I preffer to use MM,or for...
Are there any legit plat/diamond ranked team slots available?
05/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
looking for pref a captain slot on a plat/diamond team, (NA) but every time I look at a thread someone has claimed scammer, or the original poster doesn't have a lot of trades/trusted member... I just don't know, if anyone can help me find a legit seller or is a legit seller, please help me out lol. I will not buy from untrusted members, trusted may still need a middle man no? lol