Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Rare Knife for Paypal / PSC

Discussion on Buying Rare Knife for Paypal / PSC within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Rare Knife for Paypal / PSC

Add me Skype : ohFuse

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Flip Knife | Slaugher (Field-Tested) [Rare Pattern!] for your Knife!
01/25/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Seltenes Flip Knife Slaughter! Hallo User von Epvp!, Ich habe gestern ein Flip Knife Slaughter FT bekommen und es hat sich herausgestellt das es ein seltenes Pattern hat! Infos: - Playside: Butterfly, Angel - Backside: Halber Diamant, Halbes Herz - 15-20 Keys über dem Marktpreis (30-40€ das heißt 160 - 170€ wert)
[Buying] Buying any Knife with Paypal
12/31/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
I'm in the market for a knife and would like to see what all of you have. I won't be going first due to the ease of walking away with my money and I don't feel like going through the chargeback process. Let me know what knives you have and I'll see what I want :) Budget: $250 USD
[Buying] Rare knife - paying 400$ in PP or keys
10/25/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm looking for the first (the orange one) knife from this video: Home Please PM me if you got this knife or if someone you know has it. Willing to pay good money for it. Going first to trusted members only.
[Trading] HUNTSMAN KNIFE CRIMSON WEB RARE PATTERN FT, WTS WTT
10/01/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
closed
[Buying] [Premium] Buying Rare Skins (PayPal, and many other payment methods)
04/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hey there! I am looking for these skins (prices may differ and the best offer wins): Pax Jax Riot Nasus Championship Riven Please make sure to post your offer on this thread before adding me!