Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

★Flip Knife Slaughter FN (diamond pattern)★

Discussion on ★Flip Knife Slaughter FN (diamond pattern)★ within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
★Flip Knife Slaughter FN (diamond pattern)★

Hey, I'm selling my flip slaughter with full diamond on playside. Backside is also cool, but not that rare. I have no more time to play CS:GO so much that's why am I selling it.

Screenshots:
PS:

BS:

Average price on steam market is about $155 - $160. Since my pattern is kind of rare, the price of my knife is at least 20 bucks higher.
I am selling it for you for only $150 !

The reason why am I sellin it this way, not through steam market?
The main reason is I don't want virtual money on steam since I am not looking for any game or other items so far. Steam market fees are also kind of high.

Payment:
You have 4 choises how to pay me.
1. Via paypal.
2. Via eBay (most safe for buyer, a bit more expensive though).
3. Through steamrep middleman.
4. Personal meeting. (I'll tell you where am I from and where to meet)

Rules:
- while paying only via paypal, you have to go first in any case (I don't care at all about your steamrep, steam level or TBM)
- via paypal you have to send it as to "friends or family" no other way. (when you send it wrong way, I'll send you money back and you'll send me it back right way)
- I'm not trading it, so DO NOT add me on steam for trading it.

How to contact me?
The best way is to write below the topic or send me a PM on this forum. You can also add me on steam (shown below) to discuss. If you wanna go safest way you can buy it via eBay (link shown below) with or without contacting me.

Links:
My steam profile:
Link for the item on eBay:

Feel free to add me, ask anything or whatever.

Tags
cs:go, diamond, flip knife, knife, slaughter